yuzuangel

2018 ACI - Tickets and Discussion :)

15 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

What there are more tickets?! why do they do this last minute? lol

IMO this may be an attempt to "save" some tickets for local folks who can head down there last minute and don't need to plan flights/hotels/etc. Which is cool, I...guess.

That is probably what rostelecom is doing too, tbh.

And it makes sense, kind of. Especially since ACI has always been such a family-style event, well before yuzu fans took over X'D

Tickets are still available on the website!!

I bought a Friday pass and a Saturday pass!! SO HAPPY

9 hours ago, kelly said:

They do! If you're selling, you'll have to pick up the tickets yourself before giving them to the person you're selling it.

I think that might be the policy from last year - this year's FAQ says that tickets are transferable but you need proof of the transaction if your name doesn't match the one on the purchase account (idk tho because the wording is a little confusing to me): https://skatecanada.ca/2018-autumn-classic-international/

10 minutes ago, Kings said:

I think that might be the policy from last year - this year's FAQ says that tickets are transferable but you need proof of the transaction if your name doesn't match the one on the purchase account (idk tho because the wording is a little confusing to me): https://skatecanada.ca/2018-autumn-classic-international/

Oops you're right. That's what's written on their site

Tickets are transferrable as it is the ticket purchase confirmation number that must be shown to receive entry

So if the seller gives the person who bought the tickets the confirmation number it should be fine.

Just now, kelly said:

Oops you're right. That's what's written on their site

So if the seller gives the person who bought the tickets the confirmation number it should be fine.

I hope so! I bought a Friday ticket resale just before they released the new batch (argh) and I had to check because I was nervous even though that's what the seller told me.

1 minute ago, Kings said:

I hope so! I bought a Friday ticket resale just before they released the new batch (argh) and I had to check because I was nervous even though that's what the seller told me.

Is the seller not going? You could always email Skate Canada just to make sure.

2 minutes ago, kelly said:

Is the seller not going? You could always email Skate Canada just to make sure.

No, but they already emailed me a PDF of the ticket which includes the ticket purchase confirmation number, plus I can show them the Paypal receipt for our transaction if a question comes up, so I think I'll be okay. I'll email them just to be sure tho, thanks for the suggestion!

1 minute ago, Kings said:

No, but they already emailed me a PDF of the ticket which includes the ticket purchase confirmation number, plus I can show them the Paypal receipt for our transaction if a question comes up, so I think I'll be okay. I'll email them just to be sure tho, thanks for the suggestion!

Good luck and have fun this week  :winky:

Does anybody know if it is possible to buy prepaid 4G SIM card in Toronto (for Internet only)? Thank you. 

Last year there was WiFi at the venue but it almost never worked for me... 

I’m early for my flight out of Honolulu to Toronto and the flight ahead of me is going to Narita Japan!  I want to ask everyone if they know Yuzu!!

At work trying to concentrate...argh...I should have just booked the whole week off...

Reading the posts about travelling to get here is so exciting... it means it's getting closer... and all i have to do is use the highway to get there.... feels strange because it's just a little Challenger event yet people are *flying* to get here... :)