Team Canada

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Poor Patrick! Hope he is alright~! :heart:

DFq6sywXoAEdgpE.jpg

Ouch!

Also found the following bits of the interview interesting. Patrick and politics! :eek:

(To be clear, it's not that I don't think he can do it. It's just that I've never made the connection before.)

18. You deferred admission to the University of Toronto: What is next?
PC: Honestly? Not school. At least, not right away. I have so many things I'm looking forward to after my career: Setting up a skating academy in Vancouver, in the Richmond area; possibly getting into real estate; maybe looking into buy property and flipping it. Just having fun. Enjoying the fruits of my labour, and challenging myself differently than I did in skating.

19. Politics?
PC: I've thought about it. When I look at someone like Justin Trudeau … I mean, it's a little twinkle of a dream. And having spent so much time in the U.S., I've kind of realized how a country should not be run. [laughs] Or just seeing the real difference between Canadians and Americans, and their lifestyle, and their beliefs. It's fascinating. It's a topic I get into a lot.

19 minutes ago, katonice said:

Ouch!

Also found the following bits of the interview interesting. Patrick and politics! :eek:

(To be clear, it's not that I don't think he can do it. It's just that I've never made the connection before.)

Can he do skating academy/coaching at the same time? We want to see more Chan-style edge control. Nice change of pace after the quad-craze.

Just now, Xen said:

Can he do skating academy/coaching at the same time? We want to see more Chan-style edge control. Nice change of pace after the quad-craze.

I guess politics is something he can pursue later in his life.

And yes, it would be amazing if he could teach those skating skills and pass them on to the younger generation.

It would be a big boon to the skating world, and a treat to skating fans like us ^^

2 hours ago, katonice said:

18. You deferred admission to the University of Toronto: What is next?
PC: Honestly? Not school. At least, not right away. I have so many things I'm looking forward to after my career: Setting up a skating academy in Vancouver, in the Richmond area; possibly getting into real estate; maybe looking into buy property and flipping it. Just having fun. Enjoying the fruits of my labour, and challenging myself differently than I did in skating.

19. Politics?
PC: I've thought about it. When I look at someone like Justin Trudeau … I mean, it's a little twinkle of a dream. And having spent so much time in the U.S., I've kind of realized how a country should not be run. [laughs] Or just seeing the real difference between Canadians and Americans, and their lifestyle, and their beliefs. It's fascinating. It's a topic I get into a lot.

The USA says you're welcome for the resources you used and continue to use here to make yourself better, including your attendance at Colorado College.  I swear his foot in the mouth disease knows no bounds. Any brilliance he has is clearly localized at the opposite end of his head, squarely in his feet  :facepalm::facepalm:.