Team Canada

4 minutes ago, Neenah said:

The -4 is clearly an input error, it is the +5 that I am wondering about :laughing:

I have a suspicion that every quad landed for the chosen ones will be +4 or +5

I think it'll be more controlled in major intl competitions. Judges judge relative to others afterall.

If it's any consolation, there was only one international judge on that panel and all the others were locals. 
I don't hold out much hope but I still think best to wait for the CS to resume properly and then we'll have a better idea.

51 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

If it's any consolation, there was only one international judge on that panel and all the others were locals. 
I don't hold out much hope but I still think best to wait for the CS to resume properly and then we'll have a better idea.

Which one is the international judge?

OMG. I can hardly wait until the *bigger* competitions start.... if PCS are all over the map, seriously, will TPTB realize this could be entertaining, and not in a good way? I can hardly wait for +5s on jumps an inch off the ice and quads on one foot at best .... (depending on who you are).... but I could be waaay wrong and the judges *got this* 

10 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Can't decide if :smiley-laughing021:  or  :facepalm:  is the proper reaction to that 

They seem to have been stricter with everything though, even if +1 was stingy, so I guess it's one those choose if glass half-full or half-empty questions? :68468287: I think I'd probably take stingy over candies galore!

Bring on the CS, well, not Lombardia, but everything else. And then we'll have a party!

Ha, I actually won a bet there. It seemed pretty likely to me even when the initial announcement came out.

I am not sure what to say. If she's simply done with competing then happy sailing Kaet. She's achieved so much already and if she's feeling fulfilled, good luck to her in the future. But if she's not done then this is not so smart. As the current WCH she had a lot to gain, while next season, it's the quad babies turning Seniors. We've seen how it's not ideal to take these breaks, Chiddy for one is a major example. Ah well.