Team Canada

Right now, they are showing Virtue and Moir on the FaOI broadcast and while they don;t do much for me per se, I am happy becuse I have soooooooo found the skaters to do the Masochism Waltz of my dreams.  Especially Tessa.  I mean, can't you see her with a whip?

4 часа назад, Yuzu Beloved Angel сказал:

Patim de verão Gabi Daleman GTSA 2018

I've always liked Gaby's Carmen) So French and powerful. Happy to see it again) 

Keegan is that rare person who can skate this type of program and look natural. And he's so joyful! 

Nam. His program begins and I'm like: Hmm. Cool! But something is wrong. Wait, where are Maia and Alex? 

12 hours ago, Yuzu Beloved Angel said:

Patim de verão Gabi Daleman GTSA 2018

Glad Gaby is keeping her Carmin SP. I know many hate Carmin but after watching it live in Milan, I fell in love with it. It suits her so much and she looks beautiful performing it :loveeyes:

As for the men, it is apparently another day in the office... I feel sorry for male custom designers in Canada, they are probably struggling to make a living, or they just all moved on to office wear :laughing:

I love Keegan and his skating is so smooth. The music is good (I have no problem with Michael Buble thankfully). His jumps are also looking really good, but I am confused about the choreo?!! I just don't see much connection between music and choreo. Hopefully that is just an early season thing and it will get better as the season progress, who is the choreographer?

And Nam, is it really a good idea to have the combo as the last jumping pass. That is a bit risky for him but otherwise he looks good. Not sure I like the program but will give it another chance to impress me.

20 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Those scores ... that PCS ... :slinkaway:

What were you expecting?!!! its Canada  :laughing:

I am personally just happy Keegan is getting some appreciation, he is really better than his scores suggested last season (though his inconsistency is probably to blame for that) :shrug:

I don't hate Carmen but I can't stand the vocal in Gaby's program. I could never watch this SP without muting the audio. I guess I would do the same this season :drama: 

Keegan's SP is almost everything I don't like :laughing: Michael Bubble, the costume, the style, genetic choreo. I know his skating has some nice qualities but I just don't like it. 

( Idk why but I found a lot of program that choreo has nothing to do with the music from some recent local Canada comps. Not sure if its the audio or the choreo itself)

1 hour ago, Katt said:

( Idk why but I found a lot of program that choreo has nothing to do with the music from some recent local Canada comps. Not sure if its the audio or the choreo itself)

No, you're right. The hydroblading was nonsensical, the footwork was a bunch of turns and tricks with no character, the split jump before the Lutz was useless. It's basic CoP "look at everything I can cram in!" choreo set to some jazz music with some decent movement ability.