Team Canada

On 6/8/2018 at 9:27 PM, katonice said:

That's adorable! Congrats to them. 

7 hours ago, Fay said:

Kate, I hope to see you next season. You won my heart over these years! 

Kaetlyn's wonderful jumps and powerful skating is certainly an asset on the competitive circuit -- not many girls can jump and skate like her! But with this break I also have a feeling she's going to retire. She accomplished so much this season, that it almost seems natural. Although with Worlds in Montreal next next year, maybe we'll try to make a comeback, but at that point, not sure how competitive she can still be.

On 5/26/2018 at 5:48 PM, Sammie said:

This is cute! But her nails always scare me LOL

On 6/7/2018 at 4:39 PM, liv said:

Sad Kaetlyn is skipping. I understand taking time off, so I hope it is just the GP series....just when she was figuring out how to compete successfully under pressure at big events too... and getting love from the judges, which may not last forever.... anyway,  hope she tries to defend her world title. That is such a big deal. 

I wonder if the reason she's doing it is because of the rules changes? Maybe she wants to sit back and see what happens first? Or maybe she just doesn't have enough funding to cover a full season this year? In Canadian sport, WCs and OMs don't necessarily pay off in terms of financial gain. There's all kinds of reasons for taking a break.

That being said, I hope her break is a short one, because I thought she was just getting on a roll with her skating

6 hours ago, Sammie said:

Do I hear Carmen in the background? Is she recycling? 

These combos set me on fire, omg, Gabby, why you so stunning :10636614: 

Also that thud when she lands them, dayam :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: 

I wouldn't mind one more season of Carmen for her, it's a great program (now that I have become immune to the terrible vocals), I just looove that step sequence and all :loveshower:

On 6/10/2018 at 9:21 PM, yuzuangel said:

This is cute! But her nails always scare me LOL

her nails are a lesbian nightmare :rofl: but as long as she knows how to work with them and not accidentally poke her eye out you do you, Gabbylicious