Team Canada

I hope Tessa and Scott win their second Olympic gold medal.

I can't wait for their Latin American Rhythms SD next season :love: If they don't make mistakes then it's highly unlikely that they will be beaten, at least in the SD.

I hope to see something like this :love:

Wow they're on fire there! :goe:

I also strongly believe they'll manage to get gold this time. Of course my prediction can only be as credible as the next guy's. But I still have very strong feeling in my gut that they will :yes:

Wow they're on fire there! :goe:

I also strongly believe they'll manage to get gold this time. Of course my prediction can only be as credible as the next guy's. But I still have very strong feeling in my gut that they will :yes:

I hope they win, they are just above the rest of the field. If they skate clean (and unless something extraordinary not happens), it would be a big surprise if they couldn't win the gold.

Who do you guys think will be the second Canadian Man in the Olympic team? Kevin Reynolds? Does Nam have a chance of making a comeback?

I think Kevin Reynolds will be in the Canadian Team.

Who do you guys think will be the second Canadian Man in the Olympic team? Kevin Reynolds? Does Nam have a chance of making a comeback?

I think Kevin. He's done pretty well for himself at Worlds, and if he could just do something about his UR problems, he would be even better. I distinctly remember 3 in the FS, those hurt.

I think Kevin. He's done pretty well for himself at Worlds, and if he could just do something about his UR problems, he would be even better. I distinctly remember 3 in the FS, those hurt.

It was actually four, which surprised me a lot when I saw his LP.

Now I checked it and at 4CC he only had three, all of them UR. At Worlds only his first 4S was UR, the rest was clean. If he can consistently land clean quads then I don't think Nam can beat him next season.

I think Kevin Reynolds in more likely. Nam's condition doesn't look too good, and it doesn't seem to be improving fast enough.

Is there anyone coming up from juniors that we should keep an eye on?

Nic Nadeau. He's pretty good and he has a 4Lo.

Now I checked it and at 4CC he only had three, all of them UR. At Worlds only his first 4S was UR, the rest was clean. If he can consistently land clean quads then I don't think Nam can beat him next season.

You made me check :rofl2: It's 3 in the WCh, and 3 in WTT FS. So 4CC had 3 as well? Well, at least he's consistent? But yes, I don't think Nam can beat him, though this

Is a fair point. I actually completely forgot about him. Though IMO unless something big changes, I still see Kevin going.

You made me check :rofl2: It's 3 in the WCh, and 3 in WTT FS. So 4CC had 3 as well? Well, at least he's consistent? But yes, I don't think Nam can beat him, though this

Kevin's improvement between 4CC and Worlds was really good. 0 clean quads vs 3 clean quads in the LP.

ETA: I meant he landed four quads in the FS at Worlds, and three of them were clean. Which really surprised me when I saw that! He peaked at the right time.

Is a fair point. I actually completely forgot about him. Though IMO unless something big changes, I still see Kevin going.

Oh yeah, I doubt it'll be anyone except for Kevin taking that second slot. Maybe only if Nic hits it out of the park in his first senior season (he will probably get a Canada GP host pick) or Nam has a resurgence and either or both place above Kevin at Nationals, which is doubtful.

• 2 weeks later...