Team Canada

Here's the ladies SP full stream from BC/YK SummerSkate, which includes Kaetlyn Osmond's Summertime SP:

And the men's SP stream, which includes Kevin Reynolds's Whiplash SP:

You can find more videos at the source, including Junior and Novice and Pairs. 

4 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

thanks for posting this!!!  :smiley-love017:

patrick's skating is beautiful as always and his skating skills, transitions, etc. are just top notch!!!  A++!!!  :heart:

his spins are wonderful too and that 4T 3T is gorgeous!  :goe:

the style of music really, really suits him and his solid, steady, and smooth skating skills are better than ever.  with everyone focusing on quads these days, it's such a pleasure to see brilliant skating skills like patrick has!  how wonderful to see a true veteran of the sport skate like this!  :clap:

the 3A is an issue but perhaps he'll fix it as the season progresses...  :2thumbsup:

I believe it's gonna be a great program, indeed ... it's the kind of music that suits patrick's style ... regarding costume, i lost all my hopes, black is okay ... :laughing:

4 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

i love the program choreo and patrick does it so well!  it's shaping to be a really great SP!

i feel like patrick has found himself and knows what works for him.  he then chooses the music accordingly which is great!

as for costume, i don't have high hopes but at least have something different to last year's costume...!  maybe few sparkles (dust) too would be good!

Patrick with sparkles ... lol, idk ... he'd the founding member of All Black Club ... but we'll see

2 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

i think it's a true blessing to the world of skating that patrick will teach skating even after r****ment, because young/beginning skaters would be blessed to learn skating skills from him!  patrick has a solid and well-rounded repertoire - he has some of the best skating skills in the business and is SO GOOD at performance/interpretation (he's an artiste).  his spins are great too. his steps, skating skills, transitions are A++ and even his jumps are pretty good too (like his 4T3T, for example)!  not as great of a jumper as the quad kings but still very solid and with good foundations.

i think patrick is truly a very brilliant skater who is very good at expressing emotion through his skating.  he's got the art and the skills to back that up.  i've also seen some old videos of him teaching a young girl to skate and he's so gentle and patient in his teaching that if i had children, i would totally hope they can learn from him

I agree! In this new era of male figure skating with the quadsters tending to rule the game, Patrick would be like a balance element, so much needed ...

3 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

i always say to my mom (in my own little commentaries of skating), that the perfect skater would be someone who can skate like patrick and jump like boyang/nathan!

(this is why i think yuzu has such an edge over others, because he can jump quads like the young quadsters but he can also skate well like patrick!  he's also got more flexibility than most male skaters which is an even bigger bonus!)

Add to all that his awesome looks and you'll get the GOAT, which is our Yuzu, IMO!! 

1 minute ago, sublimeskating said:

that too!  :2thumbsup:

even my mom commented that the top 6 are really attractive people!  she asked me if being hot was a requirement to get good marks from the judges (LOL)

not a requirement, but surely helps a lot ... just human nature ... we like nice things ... lol