Team Canada

On 8/30/2021 at 4:42 PM, Anni said:

Good luck Roman :2thumbsup:

Damn.....And I was thinking about going, but decided against it in the end:weeping:.

All the best Roman and I really hope that you will be one of the men to go to the Olympics!

Do we know who else will be there (haven't found a list of participants yet)?

10 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Damn.....And I was thinking about going, but decided against it in the end:weeping:.

All the best Roman and I really hope that you will be one of the men to go to the Olympics!

Do we know who else will be there (haven't found a list of participants yet)?

troestende-smilies-0010.gif

You can find the entries in this thread. :68271262:

13 hours ago, Anni said:

troestende-smilies-0010.gif

You can find the entries in this thread. :68271262:

:thanks:

Spoiler

...........hmmm, well, not going to lie. After seeing the entries of the men, I don't feel so sad anymore. Only Roman would have really interested me.

Will watch the live stream while working, the good side effect of homeoffice :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just asking as I'm not on social media, but did Roman post anything there in the last weeks?

I miss his Romsky videos.....I know, he is probably quite stressed with training and tomorrow I will press my thumbs and cross my fingers for him like crazy, but has he made some posts on his Instagram? Or did he a Ninja move like our dear Yuzu?

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Just asking as I'm not on social media, but did Roman post anything there in the last weeks?

I miss his Romsky videos.....I know, he is probably quite stressed with training and tomorrow I will press my thumbs and cross my fingers for him like crazy, but has he made some posts on his Instagram? Or did he a Ninja move like our dear Yuzu?

Yes, there was an IG Storie a few days ago. I think he was on the way to the airport.

And this is Roman's last post on instagram. His spin is so fast :O

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CT7RKxZFLrE/?utm_medium=copy_link

I wish him Good luck at the Nebelhorn Trophy:2thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Anni said:

Roman talks about the two Olympia spots. He has trained really well, but could not show it because of the pressure.  He now wants to take a few days to chill out.

Roman's new post on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUbZuWaFhPt/?utm_medium=copy_link

Good to see him through this video. He knows he could have done better (and I like that he is quite sure of that), but like he said:

It hit different with the pressure and he got the job done.

Now, I really hope he will have an amazing grand prix comeptition so he will be one of the two man going to the olympics. Fighting Roman!:cheer:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the links @Anni :thanks:  I had no idea Bruce Waddell still competed in singles (assuming it's the same guy lol), Daleman is also entered, hopefully she has a better skate than Acl. Will also be cheering for Circelli, I really grew to like him this year!

(Also, off topic, but I noticed Shingo and Ayumi will also be competing here, :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:so best of luck to them too!)