Team Canada

7 hours ago, Paskud said:

about qualification stages before Canadian Nats

https://skatecanada.ca/2020/09/2021-skate-canada-challenge-announcement/

Honestly, I'd feel better if skaters outside AB would be just permitted to compete remotely in the SCC, if they don't get a bye.  AB shouldn't want people from other provinces for non-essential visits, especially as numbers are going up in BC, ON, and QU (the primary skating centres of Canada), and schools have recently opened/will be opening soon and will be adding to cases.  But then, Jason Kenney:yucky: is the premier of Alberta, so I have low expectations. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 12:45 PM, FlyingCamel said:

Why are all the skaters dancing to BTS these days? XD I guess Misha started the trend, then Roman, Jun and Joseph joined in hehe

Because BTS is having a HUGE moment - the song Joseph is dancing to here debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 at the #1 spot and stayed there two weeks, totally unheard of for  almost any band you'd care to name. 

I love that the statue of the Blessed Mother is his audience. Good kid. :) 

Also, he's got the choreography down...better than me at any rate. 

Also, just in case anyone's interested....I still haven't heard a word from the volunteer organizers for SCI after putting my name in to help out...and there's still nothing on the website. it's five weeks away and still no news...

• 2 weeks later...

So, Stephen WD from SA :/  given his training location, it's possible it has to do with his physical condition/preparedness more than anything else (I'm assuming he's there with Raf right now, if not, I'd be kind of relieved, it would mean I should have to worry less about his current condition)

also linking to this post-JWC interview