Team Canada

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017/5/24 at 午前8時0分, kaeryth said:

Why do they caption him with "You"?

It’s a clip from a program “Youは何しに日本へ?(Why did you come to Japan?)” in which a TV crew interviews people from outside of Japan in an international airport on why they visit Japan. In this program every interview begins with “Why did YOU come to Japan” and every interviewee is called “You”. In the past, Jason Brown, Evgeni Plushenko and Stéphane Lambiel also appeared in this program as “You”.

22 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

I was reading the article. They don't seem to have much of a change in team, except for dismissing the main coach. Zimmerman is not going to be working full time with them, I don't think. This is going to be their last season and they want a change, but how much of a change is it going to be?

6 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I was reading the article. They don't seem to have much of a change in team, except for dismissing the main coach. Zimmerman is not going to be working full time with them, I don't think. This is going to be their last season and they want a change, but how much of a change is it going to be?

How much is even possible, at this point? 
I mean I know they're facing a huge challenge but ehh, this is a risk too. 

Guest turquoiseblue
9 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Ahhh look who got engaged! Congrats!

Awww :7938863:  Congratulations :clap: :congratualtions: :loveshower: :bouquet-smiley: