Team Canada

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

I just came here to post the exact same thing. The CBC Sports piece:

Canada adds Gabrielle Daleman to team ahead of world figure skating championships
https://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/winter/figureskating/canada-worlds-figure-skating-gabrielle-daleman-1.5029767

Looks like our women's team will be Gabby, Aurora, and I guess Alaine, since she was the National champion. Her performance at 4CC wasn't awesome though.

I can't help but wish Kaetlyn had chosen to defend her Worlds title, though. I was looking at her performances in the TYCT vids and it looks like her jumps have gotten even stronger.

Anyway, here's hoping Gabby's strong and healthy through the entire competition at Worlds.

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Naaah! Scott is not one of Yuzu's usual lifters! He needs stronger guys! Ondrej was perfect!lol

Yuzu did mention in some interview or other that he was watching ice dance these days...maybe he wanted to try a little routine. :LOL:

43 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Wait.... So Lyubov Ilyushechkina hasn't retired yet? I thought she completely focuses on training (and other things) since this season? :huh:

I thought she was joining Cirque du Soleil? Um....... Canadian pairs drama is something I didn't expect...