Team Canada

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, if I understand correctly, many of Gabby's problems are due to post concussion syndrome.... It must have been terrifying for everyone when she said she couldn't see and then passed out etc... ( I"ve had that vision issue myself after a head injury, very scary) So glad that help was found and she's on the way back.

Last year Stephen Gogolev finished in 10th place at the senior Canadian national championships.  This year, after the short program, he is in first.  What will tomorrow bring about.  If he medals he'll become very much a young skater to watch internationally (if he isn't already).  If by sheer chance he takes the gold, well, I don't know exactly how that might play out but it will certainly be interesting.

14 hours ago, LucyH said:

Congratulations to Nam Nguyen - the 2019 Canadian National Champion! Stephen Gogolev wins the Silver and Keegan Messing the Bronze 

That was unexpected but CONGRATS! So happy for Nam!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: