Team Canada

38 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Kevin! This is more of a revelation than Jason's hair!

1 minute ago, TallyT said:

OMG no!! One of the things that appealed to me about Kevin from the first was the wild hobbit hair....

But I love the curly curls on Kevin!! That wild mop hobbit hair was on his head long enough.... it was time for this. Good call, Kevin. Start fresh.... geez, Jason, Gabby, Kevin....even Mai cut hers way shorter this spring.... I  am getting inspired myself.....

5 minutes ago, katonice said:

First time I've heard Stephen speak! He's a shy kid isn't he? He mentions Yuzu as his idol, but lol at him saying Yuzu doesn't really give him any tips. Stop side-eyeing the kid Yuzu and give him some senpai love 😁 

Sounds like his English isn’t too fluent yet so he answer in one/two words or short sentences. I still remember him falling at Yuzu feet :joy:

that was last year media day right?  :14066882:

7 hours ago, liv said:

But I love the curly curls on Kevin!! That wild mop hobbit hair was on his head long enough.... it was time for this. Good call, Kevin. Start fresh.... geez, Jason, Gabby, Kevin....even Mai cut hers way shorter this spring.... I  am getting inspired myself.....

Yuzuru better not get too many ideas... yes, a trim is nice (just to keep it out of his eyes during quads) but....

4 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Sounds like his English isn’t too fluent yet so he answer in one/two words or short sentences. I still remember him falling at Yuzu feet :joy:

that was last year media day right?  :14066882:

Yes, during his Seimei run-through last media day. Stephen chose the best moment to plop near his feet 😅