Team Canada

Oh wow. I guess things just were not working out how they had hoped... best of luck to them... my goodness, but Canadian disciplines are in flux (apart from our 2 top ladies).

This is the craziest off season I can remember, for many reasons, across the board. 

17 minutes ago, liv said:

Oh wow. I guess things just were not working out how they had hoped... best of luck to them... my goodness, but Canadian disciplines are in flux (apart from our 2 top ladies).

This is the craziest off season I can remember, for many reasons, across the board. 

They just recently talked about their new programs so something must have happened.

She's had major trouble with concussions so I wonder if it is that. If so, wise choice even if very unexpected split. 

On 7/9/2018 at 7:32 PM, LucyH said:

Just wanted to say that I was on a flight from Calgary to Toronto with Tessa and Scott. It was one of the Tokyo-Calgary-Toronto ones. I chatted with Scott for a few minutes while waiting for bags. Such a genuinely nice guy and easy to talk to. Did not ask for a picture - they looked very tired and pretty much got their bags as soon as the conveyer started and left. Fan girl moment for me today 😍😍

Wow, congrats! you're brave. I'm not good with striking up small talk so I would have no idea what to do in your case! Probably just wished I did :dbana: