17 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

At least they didn't already tell him his PCS won't exceed 35 for the SP until he switches countries?

It may sound weird but at this point, they might as well? What I mean is, it is so frustrating to me that this is happening, especially as we know he wouldn't be having this issue if the Korean fed wasn't in shambles as it is, so in some weird way I would actually respect brutal honestly of that type more. Say how it is and put him, and everyone else, out of their misery. It's brutal yes, but at the same time, you don't hope in vain that maybe this time it'll be different. 

15 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

What I mean is, it is so frustrating to me that this is happening, especially as we know he wouldn't be having this issue if the Korean fed wasn't in shambles as it is, so in some weird way I would actually respect brutal honestly of that type more.

Oh for sure. In every way, it would be easier to tell all these athletes they're not, actually, participating in a sport. The ones who stay will have my respect, but so will the ones who leave.

Oh no, what happened to Jorik?

And does Kevin Reynolds now have two assignments?! I thought he was going to retire... wow! *happy*