2018/19 GP Assignments

New name for the Canadians: Nicholas Nadeau at Grenoble. I know nothing about him, but am pleased to see the Canadian men have some fresh blood coming on board.... 

Also, look at Grenoble: could be a big match-up between Boyang and Nathan. 

I didn’t expect my mind was subconsciously waiting for the assignment. I was sleeping and suddenly woke up at 3am+. So announcement was less than 30 min ago? 

Helsinki and Moscow.... noooo.... why nov??? How to convince boss I am not needed in office during reporting weeks? 

Wow, I'm quite surprised by the Helsinki and CoR assignments, but I'm just glad that assignments are finally out!!! TBH, when I first opened the link I quickly skimmed down the lists for SC, NHK, and IDF, and when I couldn't find him I was like, 'Is hE nOT GoING?!?' and it took a minute for my brain to realize I'd skipped Helsinki and CoR completely :laughing:

5 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Shoma's assignments seem the easiest since he is not meeting any of the top guys. Let's hope the others step up and give him a run for his money 

He'll go through to GPF definitely. I'll want to see what a home GP does to Shoma's scores too, since the other GPs seem to already love him as well scorewise.

It's a very interesting choice, I wouldn't have thought that Finland could get the GP and it's a big surprise that Yuzu goes to not just one but two European GPs! Europe is a lucky place for him, so I hope everything will be okay with going to Finland and Russia and he'll enjoy these competitions and will have fun and success there.

Good luck Yuzu! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw: :grouphug: