2018/19 GP Assignments

5 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

So Liza T, Polina, Alina, Zhenya, Konstantinova for Russia so far. And one TBD. 

Pretty much everybody for Japan. 

Evgenia got SC and IDF

Edit : I agreed the SA's men field is pretty much guarantee 1-2 for Nathan and Vincent. 

2 minutes ago, airi said:

I'm really confused why Rika Kihira got only one GP? :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: Japan already loves her, so I guess she'll get host pick spot at NHK...

Because she has the wrong coach so Yura Matsuda has two and she has just the one. Oh and Mako Yamashita. 

1 minute ago, Forcefield said:

Remember when we were all wishing Yuzu would go outside Japan and North America for GPs and then COR happened last year and now this. Tbh, isn't Yuzu just being nice to his fans around the world? :grin:

WHY DON'T I LIVE NORTHER THAN HERE?? 

7 minutes ago, robin said:

Hmm also... I wonder if Yuzu avoided NHK because he got injured there last season? You know, the way he avoids CoC..

And then the trade-off is Finland, ofc.

*conspiracy theory*

Yuzuru single-handedly made COC move to Helsinki so he could have the ideal schedule (not starting too early, not doing the last GP) in places that give him good vibes :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

3 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

WHY DON'T I LIVE NORTHER THAN HERE?? 

I feel you. So much.:sadPooh: