2018/19 GP Assignments

5 minutes ago, cirelle said:

Okay, so I saw on twitter, with no source tho, that they'd drop the assignments at 5 am (no timezone). Which makes no sense if they're actually waiting until after a meeting in Toront, but it's 5 am in Toronto in 15 minutes. :13877886:

I was going to go eat dinner but now I'm glued to my phone in case something happens :/

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

I don't believe they mean 5 am in Toronto if there's going to be a meeting before it. Unless they've been partying all night, in which case it's going to be quite a ride. 

Apparently there's a rumour going around on GS/FSU that assignments have already been decided and ISU is just waiting to release them :/

1 minute ago, dotsquare said:

Apparently there's a rumour going around on GS/FSU that assignments have already been decided and ISU is just waiting to release them :/

Of all the things they could've chosen to learn from Yuzu - they could have gone for things like integrity, hard work, kindness, not ignoring their rules, being the best - they decided to go with trolling, huh? 

25 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I remembered FaOI started several weeks earlier last year, but yes they came out during that. I had no idea CoR was that bad... I only NHK was traumatizing, in more ways than one >_<

At CoR most of the good seats were gone in about 20 minutes. It was stressful because we knew the exact time when they started to sell. It was hell compared to the Olympics where I was so chill, even when I had no tickets 10 days before the competition :laughing: 

24 minutes ago, Lunna said:

:rofl: yeah, there were news about Chopin 3.0 which I was not so excited about at first (silly me) but in the evening came CoR news and Yuzu could skate 10.0 after that for all I care :rofl:

Oh yes the Chopin announcement added a lot to the drama :laughing: