2018/19 GP Assignments

1 hour ago, dotsquare said:

What's the best way to be instantly notified when GP assignments are released? Asking because I'm kinda worried they'll be released when I'm asleep :/

Genuine question: What would go wrong if they really were released when you're asleep?

1 hour ago, hoodie axel said:

Genuine question: What would go wrong if they really were released when you're asleep?

43 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

ticket frenzy maybe?

Yup, for IdF tickets because I haven't bought ones for the FS and gala yet :tumblr_inline_mlrwzkKlZz1qz4rgp:

10 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

A bit more than a week to go. 

I've given up trying to figure out who could possibly go where... I'll be happy with whomever ends up at SCI but crossing fingers that we may get some of our faves there 

11 hours ago, cirelle said:

I feel like I should know this already, but how many GP spots does Japan have for the Ladies? They need like 14 (Wakaba, Satton, Kaori, Mai, Rika H, Rika K and Marin) for all to get two spots. :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

There's also Mako Yamashita who will probably turn senior too and it seems Japan has high hopes for the girl... Not sure what will happen with Yuna Shiraiwa.

I'm not sure how spots work in GP (except general rules), but last season 7 japanese girls had 2 assigments, and 2016/17 season - 8.

13 hours ago, axelnojutsu said:

Did they confirm a date when they’ll announce it?

Should be around the 28th. Don't think that the whole CoC being swapped for either Korea or Milano will matter much so I think we're still set for the same date. Almost there.