Proposed changes for next season

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

They've amended the only one type of each quad rule and now you can repeat just one quad... I have no idea if that's better or worse...

I guess it's a middle ground...

2 minutes ago, robin said:

I guess it's a middle ground...

Yeah... And I didn't even catch the jump sequence thing, they went through it so fast.

Actually, I also don't really understand if that means they've already accepted the change or just accepted the amendment to the proposal. The whole congress is confusing, though it probably doesn't help I'm listening at work, while also supposedly working ^_^;

(The iii thing is funny, though ^_^; )

10 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Yeah... And I didn't even catch the jump sequence thing, they went through it so fast.

Actually, I also don't really understand if that means they've already accepted the change or just accepted the amendment to the proposal. The whole congress is confusing, though it probably doesn't help I'm listening at work, while also supposedly working ^_^;

(The iii thing is funny, though ^_^; )

I don't really get the voting process either lol

Has it been voted on already? (I don't think so)

I think the jump sequence thing was a change saying that a sequence can only consist of 2 jumps? It's been discussed yesterday or the day before or something

19 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

They've amended the only one type of each quad rule and now you can repeat just one quad... I have no idea if that's better or worse...

It seems to be this:

Honestly, this is really confusing for layout rules. So now:

4Lz 4F 4T3T//3A1Lo3S 4Lz2T 3Lz 3A -guess this is one way to go

Maybe for Zu:

4Lo 4S 4T//4S3T 3A-Lo-3S 3Lz 3A2T

1 minute ago, Katt said:

OMG so they didn't know they vote for the whole package ? including no step for SP solo jump ? what about SOV ?

I hope they knew? Did they all really want that coffee break so no one opposed? this is weird

2 minutes ago, robin said:

I hope they knew? Did they all really want that coffee break so no one opposed? this is weird

Some were confused on what they vote for so :slinkaway: They only show 1 proposal and vote for 30+ in one go  ??? :slinkaway: