Proposed changes for next season

3 hours ago, hoodie axel said:

They just voted against putting "Evaluate each Program Component according to its individual criteria" in the rules. The US rep spoke out against it.

Should I warn Max? Are we still in time to bring a riot over, remove them from command and institute our own shogun? Uhm, I meant, ISU staff administrator? 

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

Should I warn Max? Are we still in time to bring a riot over, remove them from command and institute our own shogun? Uhm, I meant, ISU staff administrator? 

I don't know if Max can save this...I mean, there is also the large feds who could run roughshed over everything.

17 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I doubt anyone can do anything. If it were so simple, the fans would have a lot more power.

I did do my small part by spreading awareness through my siggy, though.

19 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Can Max take over Bianchetti and become tech panel president? I’m willing to campaign for him :D 

4 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

I doubt anyone can do anything. If it were so simple, the fans would have a lot more power.

I did do my small part by spreading awareness through my siggy, though.

Please excuse my ignorance, but after reading through this thread, I still feel no closer to understanding (not just why, but the what). What the heck is all of this stuff about sexy ballet arms?? What has the congress done now?

1 hour ago, Nuitsuki said:

Can Max take over Bianchetti and become tech panel president? I’m willing to campaign for him :D 

I'm willing to become his shogi, his saburai, his zusa, I will attempt a coup for him, I will do everything to take Bianchetti out! (I don't think it's gonna happen, sadly. I haven't heard news from Max lately. Is he on vacation maybe?) 

14 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I'm willing to become his shogi, his saburai, his zusa, I will attempt a coup for him, I will do everything to take Bianchetti out! (I don't think it's gonna happen, sadly. I haven't heard news from Max lately. Is he on vacation maybe?) 

He is quite silent on twitter too. I guess he’d comeback when new rules are decided? Such a pity, usually he is the voice of reason :/ I was hoping him to be the Italian presentator :( 

11 hours ago, hoodie axel said:

They just voted against putting "Evaluate each Program Component according to its individual criteria" in the rules. The US rep spoke out against it.

Well, to be fair, the readon for dismissing the proposal was that it already exists and judges are supposed to do so under the, uhh, code of ethics, I think I read? But still. Something to enforce the practice, like making it a stiff rule, would be nice. But then again, it's not like judges don't ignore the rules.

12 hours ago, Cerunias said:

Please excuse my ignorance, but after reading through this thread, I still feel no closer to understanding (not just why, but the what). What the heck is all of this stuff about sexy ballet arms?? What has the congress done now?

Some arms are very balletic and very sexy, according to a niche group. These shall be rewarded across the board in PCS, because the congress would not like to evaluate PCS according to their individual criteria.

10 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

wait....did this really happen?

It's the "Japan's strategy" meme! It might not ever catch on outside of PH (or even outside of me), but I do wonder what's holding them back from proposing that.