I have original suggestions for what Jack can do with his scoops, tbh.

But I stand by my statement that Nathan has to increase his technical arsenal to compete with Yuzu now. And soon Vincent, too. Nathan's only got three very stable quads right now and one of those has a flat/borderline wrong edge now.

And Samarin, forgot him. 

18 minutes ago, Fay said:

this music has always been so touching i don't know if it is the way the violin sounds but it makes me tearful everytime.

This said Jason won't have an easy task skating to it ,but these few clips shows already a really powerful performance....also how beautiful it is to hear the sounds of blades stroking the ice and the powerful noise of a landing after a jump?I wish we could get more of this.

12 hours ago, mercedes said:

this music has always been so touching i don't know if it is the way the violin sounds but it makes me tearful everytime.

This said Jason won't have an easy task skating to it ,but these few clips shows already a really powerful performance....also how beautiful it is to hear the sounds of blades stroking the ice and the powerful noise of a landing after a jump?I wish we could get more of this.

The close up camera work adds to it all too doesn't it.  Must have been someone on the ice with him I think.  I'm in love with this programme already and that's from only a small clip.  Jason is so tenderly expressive and this music really needs that quality.  Looking forward to seeing the full version. 

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

apparently it is this guy @oniceprespectives on instagram...that's how he does it,it looks pretty cool 

Wish they could do this for competitions but he'd put the competitor completely off!  :lol:  Some of the competition camerawork is dreadful.  ie. Nice close ups of footwork totally missing the element.  

Think this photographer is amazing.