5 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

I wonder what zu's reaction would be if Nathan breaks zu's world record at worlds cuz nathans base value is so freakin high and he suddenly goes all clean cuz Yuzus not there (less anxious).

Zu would be like kuyashi

:waffle:

Before Zu get Kuyashii, I fear that there will be a war happen first....:slinkaway:

4 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

I wonder what zu's reaction would be if Nathan breaks zu's world record at worlds cuz nathans base value is so freakin high and he suddenly goes all clean cuz Yuzus not there (less anxious).

Zu would be like kuyashi

:waffle:

I'm not sure not having Yuzu there will make him less anxious. Nathan had competed without Yuzu before this ss and he didn't do that well. Someone said somewhere that he 'finally understands a bit of how Yuzu feels now, competing against himself'. That pressure is not easy to deal with.

But who knows, he might be more experienced now and do better.

I can understand Ashley but not really Karen... you'd think she'd want the opportunity, but only she knows what her form is like and how she sees herself doing. Perhaps training is going poorly or she's psychologically not into it....  hope whoever goes *jumps* at the chance.

5 hours ago, GreatLakesGal said:

So Karen Chen has withdrawn from Worlds and alternate Ashley Wagner has also declined. Which opens up a spot for Mariah Bell.

Sure hope Bradie brings her A game. 

I'm happy about Mariah, and not surprised Ashley has declined. IMO she's probably going to retire officially as soon as the season is done. I think Mariah could do well, if she can get her own confidence sorted out ... which Raf really needs to work on with her, as it's not been going all that well.