7 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I love it! Holy smokes, how much did they pay for it, though? I hope it doesn’t put too much pressure on him. (Hi curls. We miss you.)

Wow cool! Super bowl is extremely huge in US (cheapest tickets to the games cost more than $2000!!).  Looks like the entire nation will know Nathan and will be rooting for him at Pyeongchang!

3 hours ago, Neenah said:

But Nathan's FS at the 2017 US Nationals actually scored higher than the one in 2018...? If it's a national record breaking performance, then it should have been that one. But exaggerated title is exaggerated. 

47 minutes ago, xeyra said:

But Nathan's FS at the 2017 US Nationals actually scored higher than the one in 2018...? If it's a national record breaking performance, then it should have been that one. But exaggerated title is exaggerated. 

Shhhhhh... you know the US media machine has short-term memory.. :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:/whisper/ he doesn't even have an ISU sanctioned world record and his highest scores don't even crack the top 5 highest scores... not that that matters :shrug: only nationals scores matter..

51 minutes ago, xeyra said:

The whole thing is funny if you ask me (which is why I posted it) . The curls clearly indicate that the video of him talking was recorded before nationals, so which performance is he commenting on exactly? and did they really think we won't notice?   :laughing:

2 hours ago, Neenah said:

The whole thing is funny if you ask me (which is why I posted it) . The curls clearly indicate that the video of him talking was recorded before nationals, so which performance is he commenting on exactly? and did they really think we won't notice?   :laughing:

Maybe his hair grows fast? :shrug: His hair looks shorter than before he cut it to me

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I guess it's my own fault for having Yuzu as a fave but this is really disappointing for me. What I mean is, I guess I'm spoiled by just how much attention to detail Yuzu gives his programs - including his costumes. Not to say Nathan doesn't but he either didn't watch Mao's Last Dancer or didn't understand the film at all because nothing about it is contemporary and avant-garde. Now, Nemesis on the other hand IS contemporary and Benjamine Clementine is known as an avant-garde artist... however, the costume he chose doesn't really fit that particular song/music. /I do love how some are falling over backwards trying to justify those costume choices... :biggrin:/

15 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Those "costumes" were chosen from 5-7 sketches?! Now I want to see how those other designs look like, and I'm starting to question Nathan's fashion taste. :ohno:

20 hours ago, Neenah said:

I find it's funny that he tauts not having a fixed layout is a strength. Sure, Nathan can jump the most types of Quads, but what's the point if he's unable to do so with difficult entries and exits? And not having a fixed layout doesn't help him stabilize at all. Seems to me that he thinks the artistry of a program is determine only through the ChSq and StSq. :shrug: