37 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

I think there's a good chance this could be his SP.  It would be a standout piece among the usual stuff we'll be in for.  Like for me PW was good for Yuzu because it was more modern and a departure from the usual.  

I kind of hope it is his SP because I like what he's doing there and I, sadly, don't like Nathan's skating usually. Amazing jumper! I just don't dig his style. HOWEVER I totally dig this, and I really, really, REALLY want to enjoy his performances because he's so good!

14 minutes ago, heartsdesire456 said:

I kind of hope it is his SP because I like what he's doing there and I, sadly, don't like Nathan's skating usually. Amazing jumper! I just don't dig his style. HOWEVER I totally dig this, and I really, really, REALLY want to enjoy his performances because he's so good!

I kind of have a similar problem with Nathan.. I know he is an incredible jumper and deserves a lot respect but last season I just couldn't bring myself to like his programs..

I really hope I'll like the new ones because otherwise I will feel like a salty fan who dislikes everyone else just because they are a threat, which is absolutely not what I strive for, hehe :laughing: