5 hours ago, GreatLakesGal said:

Still do not like Jason's SP music. Also not impressed with much of Rohene's usual over-the-top choreography. Kori needs to rein him in (again) so Jason can master his jumps. He's rapidly running out of time.

Jason is so talented. Can't help but wonder how much of a difference a coach like Brian Orser would have made for him.

I'm okay with the choreography, but the music just doesn't match the choreography. Or rather the other way around, I guess. Either way, I really wish the skate matched the music. The music is fine, it's just not RIGHT for some reason. Really hoping they can tighten that up, because he's soooo talented and this looks to be probably my least favorite SP of his going by just these early examples. 

However, I have faith they'll at least make the performance match the music before the season REALLY starts. *fingers crossed*

18 minutes ago, heartsdesire456 said:

Ooohh I like this, too!

May be his SP, actually. He is starting with the 3A so I wonder if it's because he's planning to backload his other two jumps (a 55.32 BV Whoa) or if he's just getting the 3A out first before the combo, since it's his problem jump. Either way, the 4F will definitely be backloaded.

But yeah, really digging this music and that beginning choreo. If it's his SP, this is Shae-Lynn Bourne choreographing.

7 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I like it as well! I think he fits this type of music more than the heavier ones last season (does that make sense? haha)..

I agree! I never could get into either of his programs last season but I really liked his ex, and this seems to go more down that road :smile: