some movements in USA ice dance... the split of Avonley and Vadym was a surprise to me, they were The rising stars (and they rose incredibly fast, considering they had partnered only in 2017). Even after JWC, it sounded they weren't thinking about a split (though it also sounded that they had no clear plans either). At least the split was amicable, but I'm very sad.

N/K was one of those teams where the boy grabbed my attention more than the girl, so ngl, I especially look forward to what Vadym will do (and will he skate for USA?)

Wishing them the best:tumblr_inline_n2pjd3guzE1qdlkyg:

aww that's very sweet and touching from them <3 extra happy to see young skaters taking this issue at heart

There are some interesting sources in that website: I loved the video about masks, it's a rather good summary of everything one needs to know about the how and why of wearing a mask, and offers info in a way that's engaging and easy to get while being scientifically accurate. I had seem other similar vids that showed droplets dispersion, but this looks like the most complete to me. The website itself looks neat and easy to navigate. Pople who are reluctant because they got confused by some conflicting messages can find complete info and hopefully be persuaded that wearing a mask is a small gesture they can do to help their community (of course no chance that the most fanatic no-masks people will be swayed)

8 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Camden and Karen (I think? Not sure) promoting public health measures

Just noticing how the mask draws attention to his gorgeous eyebrows...:graucho:

He is very handsome. He's got that wholesome American boy vibe - I often think he looks like he is a character in a teenage rom-com. He's the wholesome love interest star athlete except instead of a quarterback he's a FIGURE SKATER who isn't afraid of wearing some sparkles. Someone write that screenplay and give us the skating series we deserved instead of Spinning Out.

6 minutes ago, memae said:

He is very handsome. He's got that wholesome American boy vibe - I often think he looks like he is a character in a teenage rom-com. He's the wholesome love interest star athlete except instead of a quarterback he's a FIGURE SKATER who isn't afraid of wearing some sparkles. Someone write that screenplay and give us the skating series we deserved instead of Spinning Out.

Also, his friendship with Yuzu is so cute!