3 hours ago, Fay said:

Wish I had more space in my tiny room to try this out. I’d fail woefully though. 
Yuzu, can we have any off-ice practice from you? 

i'd definetrly kill myself trying this ....i can barely manage with shoes on....and yes I'd love to see an off ice practice from our ninja - Lord!

33 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Daisuke Murakami (kind of) confirmed that he is coming back to sport. He wants to compete for USA.

I wonder why. Honestly, I think the sport has evolved beyond what he's able to do. Unless he's trying another discipline?

13 hours ago, yuzublaze said:

Very curious what kind of set up this is?

I guess she laid synthetic ice on the floor of her room.

As for Dice, it was U.S. fed who approached him and offered to put him on Team USA.

Here is the source:

Spoiler

“This past summer at the Broadmoor I was approached by the U.S. federation and they did offer that I could be put on Team USA and I could compete for them,” Murakami commented. “I actually tried to go through with it. There is a process that has been done. We did approach the Japan federation, to see if we could get a release.

“That was supposed to happen at this year’s world championships (which were postponed due to COVID-19),” Murakami continued. “The U.S. federation was supposed to talk to Japan. I don’t really push for anything, I’m just seeing how things go. If it is meant to be, it is meant to be.”

Murakami, who earned a bronze medal for the U.S. at the Junior Grand Prix in Mexico in 2006, was optimistic about the possibility of skating for results again.

“There are doors open for my opportunity, and we will just see how it goes,” Murakami said.

Currently a resident of Portland, Murakami says he will need some work to get back in condition, but that he has no injuries to overcome to do so.

“I’m not in my tiptop competitive shape right now,” Murakami confessed. “I can’t tell you that I could do a full long program run through right now with a couple of quads in it. But as long as I commit to my training, I don’t think it will be very hard for me to get back into shape. I would need a few months to get ready.”

Despite being a good skater, he could not win a chance to compete at Worlds or Olympics when he was competing for Japan, so I think he may be interested in challenging himself to win a spot to compete at them.

10 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Despite being a good skater, he could not win a chance to compete at Worlds or Olympics when he was competing for Japan, so I think he may be interested in challenging himself to win a spot to compete at them.

I'm going to preface my comments by saying that I quite like Daisuke and I think he's a sweetheart, and I still wonder why Nathan, Jason, Vincent, Camden, and Tomoki, not to mention a few others, aren't enough for USFed, that they go looking to bring someone back from retirement? However, it will be interesting to see what Dice can bring to the table now, and I'm all for people challenging themselves. 

On 4/1/2020 at 4:00 AM, Fay said:

All we get this spring is keep fit challenges, right? One from Jason Brown 

Oh bless him. He's so encouraging and positive just in this silly little clip. Imagine him coaching. You'd feel like you could do anything if he was the one instructing.