Has everybody seen Jason's Can't Stop the Feeling from Carnival on Ice? Here we all thought Jason was the one guy who didn't need TCC special skills and well, maybe he didn't need them but he has upped his skating skills and edge work considerably and his spirals and his spins have improved and my God if he gets those quads stabilised this season he's hands down the best US guy for me, not even a question! 

ETA:

11 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Has everybody seen Jason's Can't Stop the Feeling from Carnival on Ice? Here we all thought Jason was the one guy who didn't need TCC special skills and well, maybe he didn't need them but he has upped his skating skills and edge work considerably and his spirals and his spins have improved and my God if he gets those quads stabilised this season he's hands down the best US guy for me, not even a question! 

ETA:

7 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

A visit on this thread makes me realize that Jason Brown is my favorite US single skater :o :o :68468287: :68468287:

On 10/9/2018 at 3:55 AM, WinForPooh said:

ETA:

Really enjoyed this.  When he does the splits in mid air over n over.  Wow.