10 hours ago, sweetwater said:

As far as I know, Jeff choreographed Mirai's "Miss Saigon"(2017-2018), Rika Kihira's "La Strada"(2017-2018), Takahito Mura's "O"(2015-2016), Sergei Voronov's "Once upon a time in America"(2015-2016) too.

Wasn't Marin's R+J FS also by Jeff?

17 minutes ago, Sammie said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw::tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380:

I mean I want to be happy for whatever else they're pursuing but still... gonna miss seeing them. They're pretty much my fav ice dancers atm :13877886: They better be back!

Maybe Alex will at least find the time to edit the PyeongChang vlogs now, hmph. It's been a while!

14 hours ago, Xen said:

Okay fine...what if he's there to get Choreograophy from David Wilson?  Does this make it less likely for you to faint? :happy:

Eeeeeh. So so. Anyone but Rohene at this point because I think he needs a change of style and Rohene is very distinctive. I would love to see something a tad different from the last two seasons especially. 

____

In re to Shibs, skipping one season and returning ... well tbh, I am not optimistic.