Until the day the Jinx and curses surrounding Yuzu BREAKS!!!

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

He could broke the SkC jinx next season IF he's healthy and chooses to do the GP series! It's a good chance! Pchiddy isn't there anymore, NChen will do SkA for sure ... I don't see Yuzu and Shoma at the same event at once ... the others, even Boyang, aren't a threat IF Yuzu has a decent skate.  

Yay.. Personally I thght the Sk C medals were ugly and cheap. I mean glass for medals? What if they break? And the gold bit was soo small lol. But I still wnt Yuzu to get one lol.

Also when was Autumn Classic created? 

12 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

@cinemacoconut

AC inaugural edition was in 2014 iirc ... and abt the SkC medals, well, at least they have medals ... not some ugly ass plastic stars or plastic medals like IdF :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

What do the IdF medals look like? Never saw one lol.

Are Sk C trying to save medal production money by making them glass? Lol. Get more sponsorship lol

13 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

What do the IdF medals look like? Never saw one lol.

Are Sk C trying to save medal production money by making them glass? Lol. Get more sponsorship lol

lol .. look at Shoma's plastic star from last year IdF

and this is Yuzu's plastic "gold" medal from GPF Grenoble 2017

5 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

So there is no medal dor IdF?? Wtf lol...

And is that really plastic? No gold bit at all???? What?? 

7 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

So there is no medal dor IdF?? Wtf lol...

And is that really plastic? No gold bit at all???? What?? 

Nope. No medal last year on IdF. Just plastic stars. Blue for men, pink for ladies, yellow for ID and green for pairs! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

And, yep, plastic medals at GPF 2017 ... various skaters mentioned it in their SNS lol

13 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Nope. No medal last year on IdF. Just plastic stars. Blue for men, pink for ladies, yellow for ID and green for pairs! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

And, yep, plastic medals at GPF 2017 ... various skaters mentioned it in their SNS lol

Omg I would be pissed. All that hard work for GPF and I get plastic?? Needs serious sponsorship lol

I just realized next season's GPF is in Canada. 

Yuzu should play it safe and try to choose Skate Canada as his first GP, just to get the Candian Silver and First GP Silver out of the way. This time SA won't want him because of Nathan and China won't want him because of Boyang, but SC won't have a top contender after Patrick's retirement, so they should be fine with taking him in. If Yuzu does NHK again, his other most logical choices are SC and TdF. Well, unless Shoma picks SC first.

4 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

Omg I would be pissed. All that hard work for GPF and I get plastic?? Needs serious sponsorship lol

haha IKR? Misha Ge won his only GP medal, a bronze, last year in IdF. Only it wasnt a medal, just a plastic star! Ppl on twitter were jking abt a GoFundMe to buy the poor guy a real medal. lol 

26 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

( Psst, 2016 GPF. :) 2017 in Nagoya had those beautiful, sparkly medals fit for the King.)