Jump to content

Recommended Posts

another quiz:

 

Who once worked as a double for the actor Martin Freeman?
Jorik Hendrickx
Peter James Hallam
Shoma Uno
Deniss Vasiljevs


Who played a Yeti in a commercial?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Boyang Jin
Daniel Grassl
Peter James Hallam


What is the occupation of Jason Brown's mother?
Lawyer
Bus driver
Television producer
singer


Which Turkish footballer also competed as a pair skater?
Hakan Sükür
Burak Yilmaz
Ilhan Mansiz
Mesut Özil


Which university is Vincent Zhou going to?
Uno University
Hanyu University
Brown University
Chen University


What is the name of Daniel Grassl's skating club?
Young Ghoul Academy
Young Grease Academy
Young Goose Academy
Young Goofy Academy


What is one of Kaori Skamoto's hobbies?
Origami
Bird watching
Rage room
Yahtzee


Which languages does Carolina Kostner speak?
Dutch, Danish, Spanish, Portuguese and Basque
Slovenian, Slovak, Croatian, Albanian and Greek
Czech, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian and Russian
Ladin, German, Italian, English, and French


What other sports was pair skater Alfred Berger good at?
Archery and Sprinting
Rowing and Bobsleigh
Swimming and Diving
Curling and Luge


Which Japanese Skater once became 7th at an European Championship?
Minoru Sano
Daisuke Takahashi
Katayama Toshikazu
Yuzuru Hanyu

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Fulcher said:

another quiz:

 

1. Who once worked as a double for the actor Martin Freeman?
Jorik Hendrickx
Peter James Hallam
Shoma Uno
Deniss Vasiljevs


2. Who played a Yeti in a commercial?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Boyang Jin
Daniel Grassl
Peter James Hallam


3. What is the occupation of Jason Brown's mother?
Lawyer
Bus driver
Television producer
singer


4. Which Turkish footballer also competed as a pair skater?
Hakan Sükür
Burak Yilmaz
Ilhan Mansiz
Mesut Özil


5. Which university is Vincent Zhou going to?
Uno University
Hanyu University
Brown University
Chen University


6. What is the name of Daniel Grassl's skating club?
Young Ghoul Academy
Young Grease Academy
Young Goose Academy
Young Goofy Academy


7. What is one of Kaori Skamoto's hobbies?
Origami
Bird watching
Rage room
Yahtzee


8. Which languages does Carolina Kostner speak?
Dutch, Danish, Spanish, Portuguese and Basque
Slovenian, Slovak, Croatian, Albanian and Greek
Czech, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian and Russian
Ladin, German, Italian, English, and French


9. What other sports was pair skater Alfred Berger good at?
Archery and Sprinting
Rowing and Bobsleigh
Swimming and Diving
Curling and Luge


10. Which Japanese Skater once became 7th at an European Championship?
Minoru Sano
Daisuke Takahashi
Katayama Toshikazu
Yuzuru Hanyu

 

Spoiler

1.Hallam

2. Hallam

3. TV producer

4. Ilhan 

5. Brown LOL

6. Young Goose Academy

7. Origami

8. Ladin, German, Italian, English, and French

9. Rowing and Bobsleigh

10. Katayama Toshikazu

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Who once worked as a double for the actor Martin Freeman?

Spoiler

Peter James Hallam


Who played a Yeti in a commercial?

Spoiler

Peter James Hallam


 


What is the occupation of Jason Brown's mother?

Spoiler

Lawyer


Which Turkish footballer also competed as a pair skater?

Spoiler

Ilhan Mansiz

 

Which university is Vincent Zhou going to?

Spoiler

Brown University


What is the name of Daniel Grassl's skating club?

Spoiler

Young Goose Academy


What is one of Kaori Skamoto's hobbies?

Spoiler

Origami


Which languages does Carolina Kostner speak?

Spoiler

Ladin, German, Italian, English, and French


What other sports was pair skater Alfred Berger good at?

Spoiler

Curling and Luge


Which Japanese Skater once became 7th at an European Championship?

Spoiler

Katayama Toshikazu


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...

new questions :peek:

 

What animal has Yuzuru Hanyu compared himself to?
Swan
Dolphin
Cat
Frog


Which Dutch artist served as inspiration for one of Stephen Gogolev's costumes?
Vincent van Gogh
Rembrandt
M. C. Escher
Piet Mondrian


Who has competed for two countries?
Debi Thomas
Katarina Witt
Anna Kondrashova
Elizabeth Manley


What kind of mascot does Shun Sato have?
Tiger
Donkey
Panda
Kangaroo


Who has once been allowed to light an Olympic flame in an opening ceremony?
Shizuka Arakawa
Mao Asada
Fumie Suguri
Midori Ito


Who is the direct descendant of a famous Japanese prince?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Nobunari Oda
Daisuke Takahashi
Shoma Uno


What is the name of Sasha Cohen's autobiography?
Fire on Rice
Fire on Spice
Fire on Dice
Fire on Ice


Who has participated in the game show "Fort Boyard" several times?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Stephane Lambiel
Brian Joubert
Johnny Weir


What is the nickname of Evgeni Plushenko's middle son?
Hobbit
Gnome Gnomych
Dwarfelino
Tom Thumb


Whom did Alexander Samarin embody in a gala performance in 2019?
Batman
Two-Face
Riddler
Joker


Where is Daniel Grassl a member of since 2020?
Fire department
Paramedics
Police
Army


Who skated to Ennio Morricone's music of "The Untouchables" in the season 2011/12?
Adam Rippon
Jimmy Ma
Keegan Messing
Patrick Chan


Who got married in September 2020?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Shoma Uno
Javier Fernández
Patrick Chan


Who is a doctor of medicine?
Alexander Majorov
Special Oddvoll Bøe
Valtter Virtanen
Daniel Albert Naurits


Who was a bone marrow donor for his father?
Alexander Majorov
Special Oddvoll Bøe
Valtter Virtanen
Daniel Albert Naurits

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2020 at 11:02 AM, Fulcher said:

new questions :peek:

 

What animal has Yuzuru Hanyu compared himself to?
Swan
Dolphin
Cat
Frog


Which Dutch artist served as inspiration for one of Stephen Gogolev's costumes?
Vincent van Gogh
Rembrandt
M. C. Escher
Piet Mondrian


Who has competed for two countries?
Debi Thomas
Katarina Witt
Anna Kondrashova
Elizabeth Manley


What kind of mascot does Shun Sato have?
Tiger
Donkey
Panda
Kangaroo


Who has once been allowed to light an Olympic flame in an opening ceremony?
Shizuka Arakawa
Mao Asada
Fumie Suguri
Midori Ito


Who is the direct descendant of a famous Japanese prince?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Nobunari Oda
Daisuke Takahashi
Shoma Uno


What is the name of Sasha Cohen's autobiography?
Fire on Rice
Fire on Spice
Fire on Dice
Fire on Ice


Who has participated in the game show "Fort Boyard" several times?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Stephane Lambiel
Brian Joubert
Johnny Weir


What is the nickname of Evgeni Plushenko's middle son?
Hobbit
Gnome Gnomych
Dwarfelino
Tom Thumb


Whom did Alexander Samarin embody in a gala performance in 2019?
Batman
Two-Face
Riddler
Joker


Where is Daniel Grassl a member of since 2020?
Fire department
Paramedics
Police
Army


Who skated to Ennio Morricone's music of "The Untouchables" in the season 2011/12?
Adam Rippon
Jimmy Ma
Keegan Messing
Patrick Chan


Who got married in September 2020?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Shoma Uno
Javier Fernández
Patrick Chan


Who is a doctor of medicine?
Alexander Majorov
Special Oddvoll Bøe
Valtter Virtanen
Daniel Albert Naurits


Who was a bone marrow donor for his father?
Alexander Majorov
Special Oddvoll Bøe
Valtter Virtanen
Daniel Albert Naurits

 

Spoiler

1. Cat

2. Mondrian probably

3. Kondrashova?

4. Panda

5. Midori? IDK

6. Nobunari Oda

7. Fire on Ice 

8. Joubert

9. Gnome Gnomych

10. Joker

11. Police

12. Rippon?

13. Patrick Chan

14. Dr. Virtanen

15. Majorov?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2020 at 10:02 AM, Fulcher said:

new questions :peek:

 

What animal has Yuzuru Hanyu compared himself to?
Swan
Dolphin
Cat
Frog


Which Dutch artist served as inspiration for one of Stephen Gogolev's costumes?
Vincent van Gogh
Rembrandt
M. C. Escher
Piet Mondrian


Who has competed for two countries?
Debi Thomas
Katarina Witt
Anna Kondrashova
Elizabeth Manley


What kind of mascot does Shun Sato have?
Tiger
Donkey
Panda
Kangaroo


Who has once been allowed to light an Olympic flame in an opening ceremony?
Shizuka Arakawa
Mao Asada
Fumie Suguri
Midori Ito


Who is the direct descendant of a famous Japanese prince?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Nobunari Oda
Daisuke Takahashi
Shoma Uno


What is the name of Sasha Cohen's autobiography?
Fire on Rice
Fire on Spice
Fire on Dice
Fire on Ice


Who has participated in the game show "Fort Boyard" several times?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Stephane Lambiel
Brian Joubert
Johnny Weir


What is the nickname of Evgeni Plushenko's middle son? (If I'm not getting it confused I think it may be Sasha)
Hobbit
Gnome Gnomych
Dwarfelino
Tom Thumb


Whom did Alexander Samarin embody in a gala performance in 2019?
Batman
Two-Face
Riddler
Joker


Where is Daniel Grassl a member of since 2020?
Fire department
Paramedics
Police
Army


Who skated to Ennio Morricone's music of "The Untouchables" in the season 2011/12?
Adam Rippon
Jimmy Ma
Keegan Messing
Patrick Chan


Who got married in September 2020?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Shoma Uno
Javier Fernández
Patrick Chan


Who is a doctor of medicine?
Alexander Majorov
Special Oddvoll Bøe
Valtter Virtanen
Daniel Albert Naurits


Who was a bone marrow donor for his father?
Alexander Majorov
Special Oddvoll Bøe
Valtter Virtanen
Daniel Albert Naurits

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2020 at 11:02 AM, Fulcher said:

answers :judge:

 

What animal has Yuzuru Hanyu compared himself to?
Cat


Which Dutch artist served as inspiration for one of Stephen Gogolev's costumes?
Piet Mondrian


Who has competed for two countries?
Katarina Witt


What kind of mascot does Shun Sato have?
Panda


Who has once been allowed to light an Olympic flame in an opening ceremony?
Midori Ito


Who is the direct descendant of a famous Japanese prince?
Nobunari Oda


What is the name of Sasha Cohen's autobiography?
Fire on Ice


Who has participated in the game show "Fort Boyard" several times?
Brian Joubert


What is the nickname of Evgeni Plushenko's middle son?
Gnome Gnomych


Whom did Alexander Samarin embody in a gala performance in 2019?
Joker


Where is Daniel Grassl a member of since 2020?
Police


Who skated to Ennio Morricone's music of "The Untouchables" in the season 2011/12?
Jimmy Ma


Who got married in September 2020?
Patrick Chan


Who is a doctor of medicine?
Valtter Virtanen


Who was a bone marrow donor for his father?
Alexander Majorov

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

One more :acceptable:

 

Who speaks Japanese and Spanish?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Javier Fernandez
Paul Porier
Shoma Uno


Who competed at the European Championships and the 4CC?
Kana Muramoto 
Misato Komatsubara
Cathy Reed
Rikako Fukase


Who is a vegan?
Rikako Fukase
Mao Asada
Shoma Uno
Misato Komatsubara


Who speaks Italian and Japanese?
Daniel Grassl
Shoma Uno
Misato Komatsubara
Caroline Kostner


Who became a Japanese citizen in 2020?
Javier Fernandez
Keegan Messing
Evgenia Medvedeva
Tim Koleto


Who owns a goldfish?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Shoma Uno
Yuma Kagiyama
Shun Sato


Which East German skater detected to West Germany?
Katarina Witt
Günter Zöller
Anett Pötzsch
Jan Hoffmann


Which multiple Olympic champion was criticized for an offensive tweet?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Ludmila Belousova
Irina Rodnina
Dick Button


Which Olympic champion also competed as an ice hockey player?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Scott Moir
Charlie White
Viktor Petrenko


Who was a minister of Youth Affairs and Sports in France?
Alain Giletti
Alain Calmat
Philippe Candeloro
Brian Joubert


Who won the Japanese national title in 1952?
Masamizu Kobayashi
Nobuo Sato
Jack B. Jost
Hideo Sugita


Who was a female contestant in the show The Masked Singer?
Katarina Witt
Denise Biellmann
Alina Zagitova
Yuna Kim


Who was a male contestant in the show The Masked Singer?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Jun-Hwan Cha
Shoma Uno
Javier Fernandez


Who doesn't own a poodle?
Mao Asada
Shoma Uno
Yuzuru Hanyu
Shunsuke Nakamura


Who was skating to the music of Lord of the Rings in 2020?
He Fresh
She Aged
Me Old
You Young

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2020 at 8:21 PM, Fulcher said:

One more :acceptable:

 

Who speaks Japanese and Spanish?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Javier Fernandez
Paul Porier
Shoma Uno


Who competed at the European Championships and the 4CC?
Kana Muramoto 
Misato Komatsubara
Cathy Reed
Rikako Fukase


Who is a vegan?
Rikako Fukase
Mao Asada
Shoma Uno
Misato Komatsubara


Who speaks Italian and Japanese?
Daniel Grassl
Shoma Uno
Misato Komatsubara
Caroline Kostner


Who became a Japanese citizen in 2020?
Javier Fernandez
Keegan Messing
Evgenia Medvedeva
Tim Koleto


Who owns a goldfish?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Shoma Uno
Yuma Kagiyama
Shun Sato


Which East German skater detected to West Germany?
Katarina Witt
Günter Zöller
Anett Pötzsch
Jan Hoffmann


Which multiple Olympic champion was criticized for an offensive tweet?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Ludmila Belousova
Irina Rodnina
Dick Button


Which Olympic champion also competed as an ice hockey player?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Scott Moir
Charlie White
Viktor Petrenko


Who was a minister of Youth Affairs and Sports in France?
Alain Giletti
Alain Calmat
Philippe Candeloro
Brian Joubert


Who won the Japanese national title in 1952?
Masamizu Kobayashi
Nobuo Sato
Jack B. Jost
Hideo Sugita


Who was a female contestant in the show The Masked Singer?
Katarina Witt
Denise Biellmann
Alina Zagitova
Yuna Kim


Who was a male contestant in the show The Masked Singer?
Yuzuru Hanyu
Jun-Hwan Cha
Shoma Uno
Javier Fernandez


Who doesn't own a poodle?
Mao Asada
Shoma Uno
Yuzuru Hanyu
Shunsuke Nakamura


Who was skating to the music of Lord of the Rings in 2020?
He Fresh
She Aged
Me Old
You Young

 

Spoiler

1. Paul

2. Cathy

3. Misato

4. Grassl? Idk

5. Tim Koleto

6. Yuma maybe?

7. Zöller

8. Rodnina

9. Petrenko

10. Calmat

11. Jost

12. Yuna?

13. Jun-hwan

14. Yuzu

15. You Young

 

It was difficult this time. I had to guess a few...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2020 at 2:21 AM, Fulcher said:

Who was skating to the music of Lord of the Rings in 2020?
He Fresh
She Aged
Me Old
You Young

I'm cackled reading the options 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...