draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

Throwing this out there since no Pooh rain etc: Maybe we can dress up disneyboud-style as Pooh? Like, not a costume just the colours as a reminder... Though it might be a bit too silly, all red and yellow.... and to give more reasons for antis to troll... and I have no yellow clothes too :Poohgaveup: I really wanted to throw a Pooh since it will be my first time seeing him and it's pilgrimage and ugh :salty:

2 hours ago, draka said:

Throwing this out there since no Pooh rain etc: Maybe we can dress up disneyboud-style as Pooh? Like, not a costume just the colours as a reminder... Though it might be a bit too silly, all red and yellow.... and to give more reasons for antis to troll... and I have no yellow clothes too :Poohgaveup: I really wanted to throw a Pooh since it will be my first time seeing him and it's pilgrimage and ugh :salty:

Me and @cirelle already got the Pooh ears ✌🏼 :dancingpooh:

To everyone who managed to get a ticket out of the bloodbath: Congrats! Go wildin!

This may sound ridiculous but do you guys recommend paper tickets or e-tickets? Sry for asking ridiculous questions 😅

6 minutes ago, Fuyukujira said:

This may sound ridiculous but do you guys recommend paper tickets or e-tickets? Sry for asking ridiculous questions 😅

etickets require you to have a Japanese mobile phone number or for you to enter with the owner of the phone the tickets are registered to so paper tickets are the best option. 

On 1/29/2019 at 5:47 PM, traveltoomuch said:

No luck of JTB tour neither ... 02/02 will be bloodbath if my internet works! 

Will there still be selling of tickets on 2/2? 

The final sale starts in less than 30 minutes. Fingers crossed they have a pay at konbini option this time. Good luck to everyone! 

It says the only payment is credit card so even if we get through we might not be able to pay. :( I'll keep trying, though.

This is by far the messiest yet. 

Not

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

It says the only payment is credit card so even if we get through we might not be able to pay. :( I'll keep trying, though.

I am already at payment and I can't pay. Tried several different cards. People are likely stuck there.