Jump to content
draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

Recommended Posts

Throwing this out there since no Pooh rain etc: Maybe we can dress up disneyboud-style as Pooh? Like, not a costume just the colours as a reminder... Though it might be a bit too silly, all red and yellow.... and to give more reasons for antis to troll... and I have no yellow clothes too :Poohgaveup: I really wanted to throw a Pooh since it will be my first time seeing him and it's pilgrimage and ugh :salty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, draka said:

Throwing this out there since no Pooh rain etc: Maybe we can dress up disneyboud-style as Pooh? Like, not a costume just the colours as a reminder... Though it might be a bit too silly, all red and yellow.... and to give more reasons for antis to troll... and I have no yellow clothes too :Poohgaveup: I really wanted to throw a Pooh since it will be my first time seeing him and it's pilgrimage and ugh :salty:

Me and @cirelle already got the Pooh ears ✌🏼 :dancingpooh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To everyone who managed to get a ticket out of the bloodbath: Congrats! Go wildin!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This may sound ridiculous but do you guys recommend paper tickets or e-tickets? Sry for asking ridiculous questions 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fuyukujira said:

This may sound ridiculous but do you guys recommend paper tickets or e-tickets? Sry for asking ridiculous questions 😅

 

etickets require you to have a Japanese mobile phone number or for you to enter with the owner of the phone the tickets are registered to so paper tickets are the best option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2019 at 5:47 PM, traveltoomuch said:

No luck of JTB tour neither ... 02/02 will be bloodbath if my internet works! 

Will there still be selling of tickets on 2/2? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The final sale starts in less than 30 minutes. Fingers crossed they have a pay at konbini option this time. Good luck to everyone! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It says the only payment is credit card so even if we get through we might not be able to pay. :( I'll keep trying, though.

This is by far the messiest yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

It says the only payment is credit card so even if we get through we might not be able to pay. :( I'll keep trying, though.

I am already at payment and I can't pay. Tried several different cards. People are likely stuck there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×