draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

1 minute ago, Sukigirl said:

Checked out the site. Not sure but apparently you’ve got to be living in Japan to use the service? (Am actually thinking about it despite the prohibitive cost...):13877886:

Yeah, I need to get my friend to buy them for me. She has managed to buy me a ticket for the 20th in cat. B.... but that's about it :/

There will be sales for practice tickets closer to the competition. It might be worth going for those even if you can't get tickets to the competition, depending on how far it is for you to travel.

48 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Ehhh? How can they be sold out before going on sale? I saw so many of them! 

She was referring to Premium tickets or rather lack thereof on Pia.

1 час назад, SparkleSalad сказал:

People who opt to pay and collect at the convenience store have two days to do it. It's a very, very slim chance but if you check after the deadline something might come up? 

Not sure about that. I can go till payment for 20th cat C and there's only credit card payment option, at least on Lawson, don't know about Pia.

16 minutes ago, Cleaf said:

Has anyone tried https://www.ticket.co.jp? is that website trustworthy? If yes, there might still be a chance...

My Japanese friends always bought/sale tickets from people on this site so I guess it's trustworthy, at least to me it's more trust worthy than viagogo. 

4 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Not sure about that. I can go till payment for 20th cat C and there's only credit card payment option, at least on Lawson, don't know about Pia.

For Pia, I think it's only CC (Japanese only) or Pia card payment option so maybe no combini pay this time? 

10 minutes ago, Lunna said:

What? Really? So even if people got lucky they couldn’t get them anyway? :13877886: 

22 минуты назад, SparkleSalad сказал:

What? Really? So even if people got lucky they couldn’t get them anyway? :13877886: 

They can if payment done immediately by card.

The same thing was with CoR tickets this year. Usually you can pay by card or reserve ticket on the sales site and pay for it in the office in 2 days. But this year after 15 mins of sales they turned off this option, so you could only pay by card, cuz of high demand I think.

Just out of curiosity, for those with quick reflex action, what tickets were available for today's sale? 

By the time I check Lawson at JST 6pm, I see only X except for 20 Mar ticket which as of now, is still available. I didn't refresh multiple times as I was busy with a work but when I did refresh, I never see a ticket. So what categories are available this time? 

1 минуту назад, yumeaki сказал:

Just out of curiosity, for those with quick reflex action, what tickets were available for today's sale?

I saw all categories for 24th at least (even Premium), but got site error

1 minute ago, yumeaki said:

By the time I check Lawson at JST 6pm, I see only X except for 20 Mar ticket which as of now, is still available. I didn't refresh multiple times as I was busy with a work but when I did refresh, I never see a ticket. So what categories are available this time? 

Every category for 21st, not sure about other days but there was at least something available for all days.

5 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I saw all categories for 24th at least (even Premium), but got site error

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Every category for 21st, not sure about other days but there was at least something available for all days.

Whoa, you two have fast fingers! 

8 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Whoa, you two have fast fingers! 

It actually sold out slower than I was expecting. Apparently men’s was gone in 3 minutes instead of the usual 1 second. Still impossible with all the errors, though.