draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

1 час назад, freyaminnie сказал:

I don't know how freakishly fast their internet connection and typing ability are but by the time you fill in all information needed, all tickets are gone. :13877886:

It can be faster cuz they have an account already, so no need to fill all the info or maybe it' just re-sellers with bots

On 12/17/2018 at 4:00 AM, SparkleSalad said:

It was the same as usual. Name and number and email and then the address, even is asked, doesn’t matter if you’re having it picked up. 

What great idea! Thanks so much @SparkleSalad

On 12/18/2018 at 2:16 AM, SparkleSalad said:

I don't think I did? Just pick something on lawson and try to buy it and see how far you get. 

So sorry - quoted the wrong response ... the above is @SparkleSalad great idea ...

11 hours ago, freyaminnie said:

Likely not, though. 

From my experience with other general sales in Japan, you simply couldn't outrun all the Japanese people to even get to payment page. The ticketing system in Japan is different from others that you will only guaranteed your ticket after your payment is complete. So adding ticket into your cart is not enough if someone else can complete faster. 

I don't know how freakishly fast their internet connection and typing ability are but by the time you fill in all information needed, all tickets are gone. :13877886:

I think they reserve your ticket once you enter phone number and email address and complete a captcha but, yes, just adding it to cart does nothing. :(

Not that I've had any success but my internet connection is so terrible that I use 4G on my phone to try. It may also be quicker to navigate the mobile site. Maybe have a look at another sale to see if desktop or mobile is easier.

Hmm, so the general ticketing website is in Japanese only. I guess it's meant just for Japanese fans then as the ticket section of the World's website hasn't been updated with any info. I'd love to give it a shot even if the chances are slim but I can't navigate the site on my in Japanese :14066882:.

33 minutes ago, kiches said:

Hmm, so the general ticketing website is in Japanese only. I guess it's meant just for Japanese fans then as the ticket section of the World's website hasn't been updated with any info. I'd love to give it a shot even if the chances are slim but I can't navigate the site on my in Japanese :14066882:.

Yes, foreigners only ever get one chance. All the extra rounds of lotteries and general sales are only for Japanese fans. 

I made a guide a while back. Let me see if I can find it.

3 часа назад, kiches сказал:

You can try on other events using google translate so you'll figure out what info to put where. And just remember 2 kanji: 紙 - paper ticket, 店 - shop (for print at the shop option)

Are WTT tickets also lottery with only one round for foreigners?

I am going to Japan during that time and it would be so great if I can see some figure skating there!

someone also said that the next ACI will still be in Oakville?  Is this true?

Has anyone used ticket.co.jp for tickets? The ladies' events seem to be going for cheap.

I'm not sure if we can use overseas credit cards for that.

I bought a ticket for SP for a damn insane price and now I have questions for how to go to Saitama xD. Do we have a topic for that or can I ask here?

31 minutes ago, Lilona said:

I bought a ticket for SP for a damn insane price and now I have questions for how to go to Saitama xD. Do we have a topic for that or can I ask here?

Money can be earned back.... (obviously i’m not a good financial planner) 

Saitama Shintoshin station is the nearest! 

https://www.saitama-arena.co.jp/e/access/

19小时前, SparkleSalad说:

I didn't know there is a figure skating tour! Is it arranged by a travel agency?

Also, where is the stop of free shuttle?  Thanks.

1 hour ago, sanfan said:

I didn't know there is a figure skating tour! Is it arranged by a travel agency?

Also, where is the stop of free shuttle?  Thanks.

Best to contact the seller for details. The shuttle is likely from whatever hotel the tour group is staying with.

9 hours ago, ninjaMD said:

Has anyone used ticket.co.jp for tickets? The ladies' events seem to be going for cheap.

I'm not sure if we can use overseas credit cards for that.

I don't think you can make an account without an ID check/SMS verification so you'd have to use a proxy.  

Edit: apparently you only need a phone number and address and a fib about being out of town?