draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

Successfully registered using a friend's phone number yay! 

But I still can't click on the 'tickets here' button. Guess it will be accessible near the lottery date.

Was hoping to gather more information from the page the link goes to, but seems it'll have to wait.

8 minutes ago, katonice said:

But I still can't click on the 'tickets here' button. Guess it will be accessible near the lottery date.

Was hoping to gather more information from the page the link goes to, but seems it'll have to wait.

Congrats! :D

Yes, sorry, I made a mistake with the info and this lottery is only open for members during those dates. Good luck!

7 минут назад, katonice сказал:

Congrats! Do you plan on using foreign credit card or you have Japanese one? Tell then also the methods of tickets delivery.

6 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Congrats! :D

Yes, sorry, I made a mistake with the info and this lottery is only open for members during those dates. Good luck!

Thanks! This is only one step though. Still a ways to go for those tickets! (and still no assurances will even be able to get any *crossing fingers hard* though) 

6 hours ago, Lunna said:

Congrats! Do you plan on using foreign credit card or you have Japanese one? Tell then also the methods of tickets delivery.

I'll try if my credit card will work, though based on experience with trying to purchase tickets for FaOI, the system didn't accept my card. My next option is to ask my friend to pay for me at a Lawson kombini. 

Will continually check the website for any updates and let you guys know anything new I can find. 

3 hours ago, moonangelica said:

I have organised a proxy to enter the lottery for me and she said she expects it to be paper tickets.

Thanks so much for sharing! :) Will that be for single day tickets as well, do you know?

12 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Thanks so much for sharing! :) Will that be for single day tickets as well, do you know?

Yeah, for both. She might be wrong, they change things up all the time, but she thinks it's most likely to be paper.

Its my first time going for Worlds. I have been so confuse how is the ticketing works. I visit the official website for the ticket information but sigh they did not provide info for foreigners. But i saw they will selling the ticket through Lawson right? but to do that you need Japanese phone no, address etc. And i read that they will start selling for foreigners on Nov which is one moth away from the date they selling to local fans aka Japanese people. Is this their normal practice? 2nd question is can I buy ticket from kiosk that provide in Lawson shop in Japan? Because i have work trip from 13 October so I might can get ticket for myself *crossfingers* Sorry for questions because i'm so noob about this but this is one in a lifetime wish i can see Yuzu perform live :) Hope someone can help me with my doubt. Thank you in advances Senpai"s!

17 minutes ago, Momoni said:

Its my first time going for Worlds. I have been so confuse how is the ticketing works. I visit the official website for the ticket information but sigh they did not provide info for foreigners. But i saw they will selling the ticket through Lawson right? but to do that you need Japanese phone no, address etc. And i read that they will start selling for foreigners on Nov which is one moth away from the date they selling to local fans aka Japanese people. Is this their normal practice? 2nd question is can I buy ticket from kiosk that provide in Lawson shop in Japan? Because i have work trip from 13 October so I might can get ticket for myself *crossfingers* Sorry for questions because i'm so noob about this but this is one in a lifetime wish i can see Yuzu perform live :) Hope someone can help me with my doubt. Thank you in advances Senpai"s!

Welcome, kouhai. :D It’s a bit confusing at the moment because, as you said, there’s still no info for foreign sales. Usually they are after Japanese lotteries but I haven’t heard when they will be. Do you remember where you read about them being in November?

For NHK this year, iirc, both Japanese and foreign ticket lotteries occurred at the same time so that might be something they’ll do again for Worlds. 

As for Lawson lotteries, the upcoming ones are for paid members and membership requires a Lawson card or Japanese mobile for registration. If you want to enter that lottery you’ll probably need the help of a service or a friend. 

After that there here will likely be a Japanese lottery for non-members but I don’t think dates have been announced for that. For the non-member lottery, it may be possible to enter yourself and have someone collect your tickets for you. I don’t think there will be a way to get tickets from a Lawson shop in October, unfortunately, as general sales tend to be much closer to the event.

So for the moment it’s just a matter of waiting for the information about ticket sales, unfortunately. You can be sure any new ticket info will be posted in this thread as soon as it comes out so keep checking back. :) I hope you get lucky! 

17 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Welcome, kouhai. :D It’s a bit confusing at the moment because, as you said, there’s still no info for foreign sales. Usually they are after Japanese lotteries but I haven’t heard when they will be. Do you remember where you read about them being in November?

For NHK this year, iirc, both Japanese and foreign ticket lotteries occurred at the same time so that might be something they’ll do again for Worlds. 

As for Lawson lotteries, the upcoming ones are for paid members and membership requires a Lawson card or Japanese mobile for registration. If you want to enter that lottery you’ll probably need the help of a service or a friend. 

After that there here will likely be a Japanese lottery for non-members but I don’t think dates have been announced for that. For the non-member lottery, it may be possible to enter yourself and have someone collect your tickets for you. I don’t think there will be a way to get tickets from a Lawson shop in October, unfortunately, as general sales tend to be much closer to the event.

So for the moment it’s just a matter of waiting for the information about ticket sales, unfortunately. You can be sure any new ticket info will be posted in this thread as soon as it comes out so keep checking back. :) I hope you get lucky! 

Auww thank you so much for the quick reply SparkleSalad Senpai :) 

I read from the earlier thread around 2nd August, he/she post that he/she had email JFS about the ticket sale on April but JFS reply on August saying the ticket will be available on November. 

I'm sorry but abit confuse here, that means us (non member lottery) do i need to register myself or I still need a Japanese member to help me?

How i wish they will do the same like NHK, my preparing for this Worlds actually goes smooth (done air ticket, accomodation etc) but the only thing left is to get a ticket. Actually Ive been worry because I plan to get a good seats, thats why i'm so eager to know about the ticket lol

I will check time to time on this thread.

Thank you so much Senpai <3 

14 minutes ago, Momoni said:

Auww thank you so much for the quick reply SparkleSalad Senpai :) 

I read from the earlier thread around 2nd August, he/she post that he/she had email JFS about the ticket sale on April but JFS reply on August saying the ticket will be available on November. 

I'm sorry but abit confuse here, that means us (non member lottery) do i need to register myself or I still need a Japanese member to help me?

How i wish they will do the same like NHK, my preparing for this Worlds actually goes smooth (done air ticket, accomodation etc) but the only thing left is to get a ticket. Actually Ive been worry because I plan to get a good seats, thats why i'm so eager to know about the ticket lol

I will check time to time on this thread.

Thank you so much Senpai <3 

The non-member lottery, if it's the same as past lotteries, will require only a Japanese landline phone number which you can get help with from a friend or proxy service so it's really not much of a problem. You most likely won't need to verify the number so it's just a matter of entering it on the form when you apply. :)

Thanks so for letting us know about the November thing! I must have missed that post or my sieve-brain forgot about it. Boy, April to August? So all our e-mails to JSF this month about ticket sales will probably only get a response long after they've sold out. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

As for good seats, please just be aware that Japanese competitions have random seating and for Worlds there will be no way to choose a specific seat of even between long and short side for most categories. Wishing you luck!

33 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

The non-member lottery, if it's the same as past lotteries, will require only a Japanese landline phone number which you can get help with from a friend or proxy service so it's really not much of a problem. You most likely won't need to verify the number so it's just a matter of entering it on the form when you apply. :)

Thanks so for letting us know about the November thing! I must have missed that post or my sieve-brain forgot about it. Boy, April to August? So all our e-mails to JSF this month about ticket sales will probably only get a response long after they've sold out. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

As for good seats, please just be aware that Japanese competitions have random seating and for Worlds there will be no way to choose a specific seat of even between long and short side for most categories. Wishing you luck!

Oh that means I can't choose the seats that I want easily right? thats tough journey for me. Wish that God of luck will help me teheheee :P 

I will try to ask someone when I were in Japan that time even tho I will be there in Tokyo on 13th Oct which is past few days from the release date lol

Thank you for your help :) wishing you the same Senpai!~