draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

omg jealous of people who are already flying aha,, i leave monday morning and arrive... pretty much just in time to yeet myself over to men’s main rink practice on tuesday lol

Hey guys, I'm looking for paper tickets for 21 or 23, last minute notice is fine since I'm already in Japan and I can get a train in time. 

On another note, I made some Yuzu magnets to give away :D I'll be at Saitama on the 18 (evening) and 23 

1 hour ago, klara said:

omg jealous of people who are already flying aha,, i leave monday morning and arrive... pretty much just in time to yeet myself over to men’s main rink practice on tuesday lol

yuzu’s skating in the first group i take this all back 😅😅 the one practice ticket i have and i’m gonna miss him... rip 

16 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

He's in the second group. So if your flight is on time and the trains are running on schedule, you will make it, no?

http://www.isuresults.com/schedules/WC2019_MusicRotation_All.pdf

the second group is skating first on the 19th so.. it’s possible, but my flight and trains will have to be very on time haha. fingers crossed though, i guess 🤞🏼🤞🏼

11 minutes ago, klara said:

the second group is skating first on the 19th so.. it’s possible, but my flight and trains will have to be very on time haha. fingers crossed though, i guess 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Oh, I see. Hope everything goes well with you... :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

2小时前, Fuyukujira说:

Hey guys, I'm looking for paper tickets for 21 or 23, last minute notice is fine since I'm already in Japan and I can get a train in time. 

On another note, I made some Yuzu magnets to give away :D I'll be at Saitama on the 18 (evening) and 23 

I have paper tickets for 21, D zone,if you interested ,please PM me😉

3小時前, erica3601說:

I have paper tickets for 21, D zone,if you interested ,please PM me😉

DM you, i am from HK too!

Hi Good Day Everyone!

I want to sell : 2 Premium Seats - 23/03/19 Mens FS (Paper Ticket)

Price : 400,000 yen/2 tickets (Negotiable)

Perks : 1. Its a very good seats. 

2. We will refund your money on the spot IF in any case you can't enter the arena for any reason.

Reason : My friends couldn't go because of work reason and she need to cover her loss that she had spend on this trip.

Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Momoni said:

Hi Good Day Everyone!

2. We will refund your money on the spot IF in any case you can't enter the arena for any reason.

Reason : My friends couldn't go because of work reason and she need to cover her loss that she had spend on this trip.

Thanks.

Edited: Oh wait read it wrong.. 200k? 😱

Hey guys, I'm looking for paper ticket for gala 3/24. If anyone is selling, please let me know. I'll be in Japan by then so picking up is not a problem :sign0009: Thank you!

I wanna get the FS ticket so bad except the fact that I won't be at Saitama on 3/23 until after 7pm, and I don't know how to make it back to my hotel after 10pm. Curses. So close yet so far :(

How to find me at the venue:

Spoiler

G4AkbSX_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I can’t believe I just got this from a gatchapon!!!

36 minutes ago, Momoni said:

Hi Good Day Everyone!

Thanks.

what a shame u didnt post it some 2 days ago.

looked so badly for premium tickets for the event but couldnt find any for reasonable price, so eventually i decided againt flying to jP altogether

28 minutes ago, yuzurahanya said:

Edited: Oh wait read it wrong.. 200k? 😱

no, u dodnt. 2000us$