draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

33 minutes ago, alizabeth said:

I have already claimed my practice tickets on the EMTG app for the 21st and 22nd, but is it still possible logistically to sell them last minute? 

Umm if it is and you choose to, I'm very interested in buying practice tickets :))

55 minutes ago, alizabeth said:

I have already claimed my practice tickets on the EMTG app for the 21st and 22nd, but is it still possible logistically to sell them last minute? 

Will you be in Japan by then? We can try if I buy them from you.  Else you have to lend your phone if not possible. Its easier if it is an iphone than android.

1 hour ago, alizabeth said:

Two people already asked on here so I’ll be the third in line, but I’d still like to sign up for the ticket as well :) I have a spare phone where I can reinstall the app and sign into your account with. Thank you!

1 hour ago, alizabeth said:

Would love to line up for this as well. I'm not  familiar with how transfer goes, but I have an extra iphone that can install emtg

3 hours ago, alizabeth said:

I would like to line up too if you plan to sell them! Although I don't know how the transfer process works but I could try and see :)

4 hours ago, alizabeth said:

It's a ticket with female Japanese name on it. So if you're male they will suspect you bought it off unofficially. But from my experience at ice shows, it's usually too crowded for them to check.

so females sit apart from makes or its only for fraud purposes?

u r not allowed to buy from a reseller?

5小时前, alizabeth说:

I also have a spare iphone which I can reinstall the app and login to obtain your ticket😭 Please let me know if you are going to sell it. I will be in Japan at that time so last minute is no problem. :) Thank you!!!

1 hour ago, NILI N said:

so females sit apart from makes or its only for fraud purposes?

u r not allowed to buy from a reseller?

Well I don't think it matters too much because even with a male name, that name is still Japanese, and i don't look Japanese at all. And I don't think they will suspect resale, as it could be borrowed from a friend. I don't think they'll care either way to be honest based on what someone from Japan told me. I think ID might matter more if you are picking up giblets

Hi guys, sorry for interrupting your conversations but I just wanted to say I really hope you will have safe trips and have wonderful time in Japan! I couldn't be any help finding the tickets because it has been a while since the last time I have bought tickets for myself and the current system is not what I had known. But reading through your time, efforts and passion here in this thread, I really think you deserve the best time in Saitama :agree: 

I can say spring has come in Kanto area so I hope you'll be able to enjoy Sakura (cherry blossoms). Looking at the weather forecast of the next week, it seems it is going to be nice except for two days (it might rain on this two days), but the temperature looks to be about 13℃~19℃ so it won't be cold, rather warm (I am telling this on March 14 by the way). And please enjoy the food if you can, some of you may not like Japanese food but there are many kinds of restaurants so don't worry! 

Also if you are at the hotels, don't forget to turn on TV because almost all the channels will be reporting WC in their news programs or TV shows. Fuji TV's number is 8 on the remote, they broadcast the competition so they may be showing more footage than other TV stations. But I am pretty sure you are able to see figure skating news on TV for a whole week :laughing: (About Yuzuru, if I talk realistically, the way the media treat him will depend on how he does in the game :devil3:)

I better stop now, again, please enjoy Japan and let's hope Yuzuru will have great two performances:cheer: 

@yude Thank you so much for he kind words and the tips! 

I’m on a train to Tokyo from Narita right now. :dancingpooh: (but I feel more like :Poohgaveup:)

21 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I’m on a train to Tokyo from Narita right now. :dancingpooh: (but I feel more like :Poohgaveup:)

Welcome to Japan! :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

Rest well at your hotel :big-bed-smiley:

3 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Rest well when you get to your hotel! Safe travels too to all satellites heading to Japan.

I’m flying off on Saturday night myself; it’ll be my first figure skating competition. Can’t wait :embSwan:

9 時間前, SparkleSaladさんが言いました:

Glad you arrived here safely! I hope you'll have enough rest and have a good weekend :67638860: