draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

46 minutes ago, alizabeth said:

Do you have to bring any documents for exchange verification? Like an identification card?

It doesn’t say anything about ID on the Lawson ticket site, just that you have to exchange for a pass, though they might still ask, can’t be sure.

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

It doesn’t say anything about ID on the Lawson ticket site, just that you have to exchange for a pass, though they might still ask, can’t be sure.

Yeah... I'm just wondering since it was reported that many local fans were not able to obtain a lotto or general sale ticket, they would have acquired it through other means. If the event organizers are going to be stringent and check during the exchange, that's going to suck for a lot of people.

For e-ticket, the EMTG website did say there may be ID check. 

http://emtg.jp/feature/skateworld2019/attention.html

It's to prevent resale but ID check is random, i believe. Only if you look suspicious, i guess. 

Spoiler

入場時の身分証の確認についてチケットの転売を防止するため、ご入場の際に予告なくご本人様確認のため身分証明書をご提示いただく場合がございます。 身分証明証をお持ちでない場合、ご入場をお断りする場合があります。その場合、チケットの払い戻し・交通費等の負担はいたしません。あらかじめご了承ください。
なお、身分証明書については下記のとおりです。 

※1点で身分証として認められるもの

パスポート、運転免許証、マイナンバーカード、住民基本台帳カード(写真付き住基カード)、外国人登録証、写真付健康保険証、身体障害者手帳

※2点で身分証として認められるもの

購入者の名前が刻印されたクレジットカード、健康保険証、住民票、戸籍謄本(抄本)、印鑑登録証明書、年金手帳、社員証、学生証、アイスクリスタル会員証

As for the displaying of ticket on app without data or wifi connection, somehow my app will close if there is no connection :facepalm:

11 minutes ago, alizabeth said:

Yeah... I'm just wondering since it was reported that many local fans were not able to obtain a lotto or general sale ticket, they would have acquired it through other means. If the event organizers are going to be stringent and check during the exchange, that's going to suck for a lot of people.

If they cracked down on resale the arena would be 50% empty. For paper practice tickets you could buy 4 at a time and it would print your name on all 4 of them so there will be a lot of people around with tickets that have someone else’s name on them.

they really aren’t showing full event ticket buyers our seat numbers... the event is in under 2 weeks this is so sad lmao 

I bought an electronic ticket from a fan here, she gave me her pass and login, so I changed phone number and device and verified my phone number for this account. Now I can't claim ticket cuz there's an error that the phone number from which I try to claim a ticket is different from one in the lottery application (as to prevent resale). I wrote a message to the EMTG support cuz their FAQ says that you can change phone number twice a year.

I'll write here if they will help.

I don't know if you can change phone number after claiming ticket, maybe ask a support too. But here's a warning for now.

21 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I bought an electronic ticket from a fan here, she gave me her pass and login, so I changed phone number and device and verified my phone number for this account. Now I can't claim ticket cuz there's an error that the phone number from which I try to claim a ticket is different from one in the lottery application (as to prevent resale). I wrote a message to the EMTG support cuz their FAQ says that you can change phone number twice a year.

I'll write here if they will help.

I don't know if you can change phone number after claiming ticket, maybe ask a support too. But here's a warning for now.

To claim, it asks for claim number then, for last 4 digits of phone number or reservation number as password. Can you check with the seller the phone number they used to purchase? 

34 минуты назад, ninjaMD сказал:

To claim, it asks for claim number then, for last 4 digits of phone number or reservation number as password. Can you check with the seller the phone number they used to purchase? 

I see the seller's number in the lottery application, but I don't have a pass question.... What menu do you use? I go to receive ticket, then click claim, then got an error.

I'm receiving error messages about having the wrong number trying to claim my tickets even though I'm on the same device and phone number that I registered with. Already send 3 emails to them so will post if I get any updates. Is anyone else getting these too?

2 hours ago, Lunna said:

I see the seller's number in the lottery application, but I don't have a pass question.... What menu do you use? I go to receive ticket, then click claim, then got an error.

If you can see the icon below under My Tickets or anywhere in the app, it leads you to a claim ticket window where you can input order no., tel no., etc. 

QUo3iSn.jpg

11 minutes ago, itiahs said:

I'm receiving error messages about having the wrong number trying to claim my tickets even though I'm on the same device and phone number that I registered with. Already send 3 emails to them so will post if I get any updates. Is anyone else getting these too?

I am having the same problem too, and I also sent 3 emails to EMTG, I hope they can resolve this 

2 minutes ago, dzuo1015 said:

I am having the same problem too, and I also sent 3 emails to EMTG, I hope they can resolve this 

I'm glad that I'm not alone...but also sad :sad4: maybe this is a US thing?

8 minutes ago, itiahs said:

I'm glad that I'm not alone...but also sad :sad4: maybe this is a US thing?

I don’t think so, my fd is also from the US and she had no problem retrieving the ticket on the app.  Did you change device or phone number at any time?  Is this your own account or someone else’s account?  Because I did change device but I went through the phone verification process with no problem, so I don’t know....

39 минут назад, katonice сказал:

If you can see the icon below under My Tickets or anywhere in the app, it leads you to a claim ticket window where you can input order no., tel no., etc. 

QUo3iSn.jpg

Do I need to enter "Application Number" (from the ticket application history) where it says "claim number" or some other number from the letter?

When I enter application number and a pass I have a pop up window: You have received a new ticket "Later" "Claim". When I click on claim I get to the "Claiming tickets" window click on claim and get an error about phone number.