draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

4 hours ago, Newbee said:

Has anybody received their OP e-tickets yet? Mine is still showing nothing is available

My OP tickets have just shown up on the EMTG app :)

Umm are we supposed to be able to see our seat info after claiming the ticket? Does the number mean something? I’m confused right now lmao 

23 minutes ago, klara said:

Umm are we supposed to be able to see our seat info after claiming the ticket? Does the number mean something? I’m confused right now lmao 

Hi,

For Japanese, the seat information has just been announced. It is now displayed on the ticket screen.

I think it should be the same for international tickets. A seat number is like A gate, level200, door 411, row10, 500.

When you scroll down on this page:https://triipgo.com/10697, you can see the overview of the floor plan of Saitama Arena, and you are able to know where your seat is.

Dear All,

I've won a gala ticket on March 24 via lottery and the ticket got my name on it. Is it possible to resell the ticket?

Hope someone could help me as I am not able to fly to Japan this time......

2 minutes ago, Hoi said:

Dear All,

I've won a gala ticket on March 24 via lottery and the ticket got my name on it. Is it possible to resell the ticket?

Is it a paper ticket or an e-ticket? For e-tickets, foreigners are barred from transferring them. Some people here have said there is a tricky way around it, though. For paper tickets, I think it would be fine. 

Hello, Hoi;

I would certainly be interested in your ticket!!

Regards,

Lea

8 minutes ago, Hoi said:

Dear All,

If you do sell, I'd love to buy your ticket!

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Is it a paper ticket or an e-ticket? For e-tickets, foreigners are barred from transferring them. Some people here have said there is a tricky way around it, though. For paper tickets, I think it would be fine. 

It's e-ticket downloaded with App. It seems difficult...

7 minutes ago, Hoi said:

It's e-ticket downloaded with App. It seems difficult...

We're allowed to change devices and registered phone no. a certain no. of times. You will need to give your Emtg account details to the buyer and make changes to your profile to allow your account to be accessed through their device and number. Haven't done this myself though so not sure how easy/hard it will be. 

15 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

I wonder why the system makes it so complicated for foreigners

I think they designed it only for Japanese users and letting foreigners use it was an afterthought. Before this season they had transferable print-out e-tickets for foreigners which were very easy to sell. You would need to take them to a window at the competition and have them stamped/traded for a pass before you went in. Much easier to use but the sales were "who can click fastest" and no lottery which made it impossible. 

If they insist on this app, at least let us show our phone and trade for a pass to use. :( This no toilet in the practice rink thing is really impossible for 4 people at a time.

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Nothing for me, either, and when I click on "Ticketing Schedule" it's just blank. Such a brilliant app...

ETA Checked the e-mail for the competition tickets and it said March 6 is the "tentative schedule" so who even knows.

I have notification from EMTG and when I went to 'claim ticket' tab they let me claim ticket and now it's in 'my tickets' already

The EMTG FAQ says 

What to do if you changed devices

To prevent fraudulent use of e-tickets, our e-ticket app may not be used on multiple devices.
We respectfully ask that one customer use only one ID and one device.

We register the phone number of the device you use in order to identify the device.
*We cannot register numbers for landline of IP phones.

Please be aware that if you surpass the limit for allowed device changes, you will have to follow a prescribed procedure,
and the conditions of your use may be reviewed.

Device change limits
User device change and app reinstall: up to twice monthly
Registered phone number change: up to twice annually

I would try to contact them to ask how to chance device, re-install app, and change number at the same time. There are some members here who will be in Japan anyway but don't have tickets so you'd have really until a day or so before to try to organise something.

20 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I think they designed it only for Japanese users and letting foreigners use it was an afterthought. Before this season they had transferable print-out e-tickets for foreigners which were very easy to sell. You would need to take them to a window at the competition and have them stamped/traded for a pass before you went in. Much easier to use but the sales were "who can click fastest" and no lottery which made it impossible. 

If they insist on this app, at least let us show our phone and trade for a pass to use. :( This no toilet in the practice rink thing is really impossible for 4 people at a time.

This is actually a great idea. I wonder why the organizers didn't think of it. It's not like all fans will be needing to exchange passes. Only a portion would and that would've made it more manageable for them I think. Oh well...