draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

Hello, I'm looking for the tickets for the practice on 21st and 22nd. If you have an extra tickets ,please message me . Thank you.

So I emailed EMTG last week to ask 

(1) if distribution of ticket is allowed

(2) if friends come later, can i meet them at the gate and bring them in

I just received reply and it's short and sweet 

(putting under spoiler as I'm supposed to be 'refrained from copying this email'.

Spoiler

If you get 4 tickets, 4 tickets will be displayed on your smartphone.
*Your accompanying person must enter the venue with you.

Did that answer my questions? I have no idea! I guess no meeting at gate for latecomer? 

Can someone email in Japanese? I think they may answer in detail in Japanese. However, must stress this is for the foreigner ticket sales. The local sales should have distribution option. 

@yumeaki

I just came to report I received the same message. I’ve sent back a reply asking for specifics but :facepalm: 

This is the most poorly run event I’ve ever seen. 

OK, so I happened to read this http://emtg.jp/feature/skateworld2019/attention.html and come across the following clauses.

(2枚購入の場合)購入者とは、同時入場をお願いします。

購入者のスマートフォンに人数分のチケットが表示されます。やむを得ない事情で同行者が遅れてくる場合は、購入者が入場口までお越しいただき、電子チケットをお見せください。

同行者がスマートフォンをお持ちでない場合も、ご一緒に入場いただけます。ただし、再入場の際もご購入者とご一緒に行動いただきます。

同行者へチケットを渡して、別々に入場することはできません。

So for multiple tickets purchase

1) If companion is late, buyer should come to the entrance to show the electronic ticket. 

=> This means buyer can enter first and then come to entrance to meet late coming friend right?? 

2) Companion without smartphone can enter together with buyer. However, for re-entry, this must be done together with the buyer. 

=> Guess companion can't exit on their own and want to re-enter later. However, if they want to leave early, they can just do so without the ticket right? 

3) passing of ticket to companion and entering at different timing is not allowed

=> this should mean distribution of tickets is not allowed for this event even for Japanese.

@yumeaki Fantastic! Thank you so much for doing all that! I’m still concerned about the procedure for multiple guest, though, but this is a good start. 

I guess we really will need to band together to save seats, then. I want to arrive as early as I can but my parents want to arrive as late as possible. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

17 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

@yumeaki Fantastic! Thank you so much for doing all that! I’m still concerned about the procedure for multiple guest, though, but this is a good start. 

I guess we really will need to band together to save seats, then. I want to arrive as early as I can but my parents want to arrive as late as possible. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Oh dear, I'm like your parents. I want a good seat but I'm really not a morning person. I'm not sure I can get up early. That say, I only have practice tickets for two days so I just need to drag myself out of bed two days max. 

Side question, will they release practice schedule? How to know which rink to go? 

Just now, yumeaki said:

Oh dear, I'm like your parents. I want a good seat but I'm really not a morning person. I'm not sure I can get up early. That say, I only have practice tickets for two days so I just need to drag myself out of bed two days max. 

Side question, will they release practice schedule? How to know which rink to go? 

I don’t think I could handle anything earlier than 9am myself. :Poohgaveup: 

Practice schedule will be released “closer to the event.” :facepalm: 

Oh, I'm going for the first time with my boyfriend (I forced him: D), and it seems to me a great idea to team up to save seats.Just how do you plan to do this?

@Randajad Ideally some very kind and brave people offer to get to the venue early and save seats, others come later and take over to give them a break, and we all come together to watch Yuzu.

i'm travelling alone so if i manage to find practice tickets i'm happy to go early and save seats for people! no one to convince to join me ahah

I am willing to save seats but I think I can only save 2, like I will sit in the middle and save 2 on both sides. I think it might cause a stir if I get more than 3 unless someone joins me in coming early. I only have main rink practice tickets on the 18th and 19th.

I can arrive at venue at 5:30am. But I wonder many people will be waiting on line then?

And I hope no running is involved lmao. I am poor with that.

14 минут назад, klara сказал:

i'm travelling alone so if i manage to find practice tickets i'm happy to go early and save seats for people! no one to convince to join me ahah

My friend and I would be very grateful to you

Только что, Ashley2162018 сказал:

I am willing to save seats but I think I can only save 2, like I will sit in the middle and save 2 on both sides. I think it might cause a stir if I get more than 3 unless someone joins me in coming early. I only have main rink practice tickets on the 18th and 19th.

I can arrive at venue at 5:30am. But I wonder many people will be waiting on line then?

And I hope no running is involved lmao. I am poor with that.

I have a question. And how do we all know each other?

48 minutes ago, Randajad said:

I have a question. And how do we all know each other?

We can dm each other and give details if you are comfortable with it.

I once went to korean nationals and a co-fan of Jun was able so save a seat for me. It was our first time seeing each other ^^