draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

emtg replies are very slow.

It takes 4days before they respond.

I inquiried if there is a chance for foreigners to have a ticket trade schedule.

But they answered me with the japanese ticket trade url. Of course I couldn't join that since my registered phone number is not from japan.:notamused:

In short they could have just said no.

This is a really long shot, but is anyone selling their spare event tickets. I’d be flying from the US and willing to meet up if there are no ticket transfers available. 

For those flying to Japan for Worlds without event ticket, what are your plans? I'll be arriving at Tokyo on 3/21 and I'm thinking if I should go directly to Saitama and meet otherfans. Are there any viewing parties or places where we can watch the competition live?

P.S. if anyone got spare event / practice tix for 3/22 or 3/23, I'd be interested in buying :)

Guys if I want to buy practice tickets, which combination of days/rinks would I get that guranatees seeing Yuzu? Or is there no guarantee? I only want to buy if I am sure because everything is so expensive :sadPooh:

Also if anyone knows the answer and is selling those combinations - message me please! :67638860:

6 minutes ago, GlushkovaSan said:

Guys if I want to buy practice tickets, which combination of days/rinks would I get that guranatees seeing Yuzu? Or is there no guarantee? I only want to buy if I am sure because everything is so expensive :sadPooh:

Also if anyone knows the answer and is selling those combinations - message me please! :67638860:

I think the 21 and 22 was almost a definitely since on the 21 Mens only have their practice on the practice rink before the competition, and the 22 has 2 rounds of practice. But again, the tickets for those days are the most expensive.  

Is there any reason he wouldn’t go to practice every day? I’m completely ignorant about these things.

1 час назад, GlushkovaSan сказал:

I think Main rink on 18th and 19th is safe bet. And practice rink for other days.

By the way me and my friends have one spare ticket for 18th - MR, 18th - PR and 19th - MR.

In case anybody interested.

Hi there,

I'm looking for 20/3, 21/3 or 22/3 OP ticket, if anybody has a spare I'm happy to buy. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Is there any reason he wouldn’t go to practice every day? I’m completely ignorant about these things.

Pretty sure he usually attends practice every day but obviously we’re somewhat taking a risk here 🤷🏼‍♀️ I imagine he’ll want all the practice time he can get though 

4 hours ago, spacekittylei said:

Are there any viewing parties or places where we can watch the competition live?

I would love to watch the SP with a group of Fanyus!! Unfortunately I am a guest at a house so I cannot host people myself. If there are public viewings, I'd love to go, but somehow I doubt it? 

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I haven’t heard of public viewings but apparently the Shinagawa branch of Big Echo karaoke lets you watch TV in their rooms (seems it’s the only karaoke box that provides this) so that might be something to consider.

https://shufunowa.com/hobby/music/karaoke-tv

I can't find their site tho? But I think it's a great idea - we can rent a room in a group so it will be cheap and fun! 

Hi, 

I may have 1 spare ticket for men sp category C to exchange for men fs or OP 20/21/22, if anyone could be interested pm me for details, thanks.

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 3:48 PM, SparkleSalad said:

I had a friend who was able to go to worlds 2017 and COR 2018, she said Yuzu would come to practice as often as he can.

And she thinks he would most likely try out the main rink on either Monday or Tuesday or both because its his routine to feel the actual competion ice so he can jump accordingly.

He would even pop up on side from other groups practice time either he watches others or he is testing how fast people will notice.

She said he would go back into hiding once people start going his direction.

And she said Yuzu usually comes after 9am, his practice sessions are often after this time.

So all the best of luck to all who are gonna anticipate him in practice.

I wonder if Junhwan Cha will be in the last group?