draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

40 minutes ago, Randajad said:

Hey. Official resale started only for residents of Japan?

Yes. You need to register another EMTG account in Japan, the one for foreigners lottery is not acceptable for resale. Another discrimination ! 

33 минуты назад, traveltoomuch сказал:

Yes. You need to register another EMTG account in Japan, the one for foreigners lottery is not acceptable for resale. Another discrimination ! 

This is so unfair. First, we fought out the tickets for the competitions themselves. They were damn little. And now the tickets are resold, without foreigners. I love Japan, everything is for people, yeah

21 минуту назад, Randajad сказал:

And now the tickets are resold

Can you give me link to the website, please?

I’m doing the entire worlds week alone (going to meet my friend in kyoto after) so would definitely be up for meeting other people at the event or whenever we have free time otherwise imma end up not speaking to anyone for an entire week ahaha 

Anyone has any idea how strict are them with cameras? Will they insist that you keep the camera (big or small) at the cloak room? 

I'm not taking photo inside if it's not allowed but I may take some pictures on my way to arena so I will keep a camera in my bag. However, if they require me to put camera at cloak room, retrieving after the tournament will waste some time. Worse, if they deny my entry. I may then have to re-consider relying on mobile phone camera throughout the trip... 

1 час назад, yumeaki сказал:

Anyone has any idea how strict are them with cameras? Will they insist that you keep the camera (big or small) at the cloak room? 

I'm not taking photo inside if it's not allowed but I may take some pictures on my way to arena so I will keep a camera in my bag. However, if they require me to put camera at cloak room, retrieving after the tournament will waste some time. Worse, if they deny my entry. I may then have to re-consider relying on mobile phone camera throughout the trip... 

You want to say that they do not allow to use the camera? I just bought a new one for this ....

15 minutes ago, Randajad said:

You want to say that they do not allow to use the camera? I just bought a new one for this ....

No competitions or ice shows in Japan ever allow cameras, not even phone cameras. :/

6 минут назад, SparkleSalad сказал:

No competitions or ice shows in Japan ever allow cameras, not even phone cameras. :/

Why they are not like others

I may never again at such competitions, but I can not  take pictures : D

2 minutes ago, Randajad said:

Why they are not like others

I may never again at such competitions, but I can not  take pictures : D

Nothing about Japanese competitions seems to be like other countries. For instance, making us buy tickets for a whole day instead of individual events, no customer service, separate sales for foreigners. It's all such a massive headache. :( I really hope you can make it to another competiton some time. 

2 минуты назад, SparkleSalad сказал:

Nothing about Japanese competitions seems to be like other countries. For instance, making us buy tickets for a whole day instead of individual events, no customer service, separate sales for foreigners. It's all such a massive headache. :( I really hope you can make it to another competiton some time. 

I cry from pain :(
Well, at least the tickets got

13 minutes ago, Randajad said:

Can anyone tell me where to write them to ask a question?

Believe it or not, they have given foreigners no way to contact them! No phone, no e-mail, no social media! :13877886:

1 минуту назад, SparkleSalad сказал:

Believe it or not, they have given foreigners no way to contact them! No phone, no e-mail, no social media! :13877886:

This is some kind of discrimination.:tumblr_m9ranru0Dx1qdlkyg:

1 hour ago, Randajad said:

I almost wanted to get a new lens for this until I read that it's not possible to take photo in Japan. I thought they will be a bit more relax with the rules since this is an international event but oh well... 

I'm guessing Japan is pretty self sufficient. They can fill their seats with their own people so assigning a small quota of seats for foreigners is already considered generous of them. :dry: