Jump to content
draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

But early to be askin but does anyone know the seat saving etiquette in Japan? I might have to be very nice to some of you as my hotel is pretty far. :snonegai:

Maybe people who attended ACI would have an idea. That was first come first serve at its finest. Did the JPN fans tend to honour bags left on seats, and did they do the same as well themselves? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How on earth did I miss this!!!??!! :headdesk:

 

Am looking for OP tickets for 20th - 22nd. 

Please PM me :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, katonice said:

Maybe people who attended ACI would have an idea. That was first come first serve at its finest. Did the JPN fans tend to honour bags left on seats, and did they do the same as well themselves? 

 

Saving seats for practices on a first come, first serve basis is honored in Japan as long as it’s reasonable. I do remember some complaints at different competitions about people who came in early to save seats, left, and only returned hours later. There can be some teamwork involved among groups of fans to save seats and rotate to make sure there’s someone sitting there to watch belongings, etc. But overall, yes the Japanese fans do save seats for themselves and others. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 часа назад, TeoChew сказал:

 

Yeah i know but i don't mind because i can't get any ticket through the lottery. This is the only choice. I want to buy from someone from twitter/ticketjp.co too but she says she couldn't provide the ticket because paper ticket will be issue out on March. Is it okay to proceed?

There's no other way for now. I bought a couple of tickets like this, they have "trading" status. Of course there's no guarantee in resale, only trust the seller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TeoChew said:

 

Yeah i know but i don't mind because i can't get any ticket through the lottery. This is the only choice. I want to buy from someone from twitter/ticketjp.co too but she says she couldn't provide the ticket because paper ticket will be issue out on March. Is it okay to proceed?

 

It won’t hurt to try. They will refund if the ticket was not sent. I bought from ticket street, no co.jp, so I can’t vouch for the other site though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck for OP attendees. I didn’t bother to get tickets due to my schedule, but I should have to give to others. Regret is real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

:peekapooh: 

Everyone, send me your bribe requests now for saving a seat for me.

As soon as I make heads and tails of my schedule, I'll see if I can help. Or should we all form a group and do a rotation? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, katonice said:

As soon as I make heads and tails of my schedule, I'll see if I can help. Or should we all form a group and do a rotation? 

maybe we can make list who is going to which event? maybe also add seat number once we get our tickets so we know if we have fellow satellites seating near us (or if we want to make project?). just a thought 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, katonice said:

As soon as I make heads and tails of my schedule, I'll see if I can help. Or should we all form a group and do a rotation? 

 

I think a group would be good. :) 

 

4 minutes ago, crazykuroneko said:

maybe we can make list who is going to which event? maybe also add seat number once we get our tickets so we know if we have fellow satellites seating near us (or if we want to make project?). just a thought 

 

Good idea! I think people have made google spreadsheets or something like that for past comps? Anyone have an idea of the best way to go about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

has anyone else bought tickets to soi in osaka? do you know if you need a japanese phone number in order to do it? i really wanna go but the website is confusing me ahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, klara said:

has anyone else bought tickets to soi in osaka? do you know if you need a japanese phone number in order to do it? i really wanna go but the website is confusing me ahah

 

I don’t think you need one for verification so you might be able to use your hotel’s number? 

 

ETA Was talking about Lawson. Didn’t realise there were other ticket sites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

 

I don’t think you need one for verification so you might be able to use your hotel’s number? 

 

ETA Was talking about Lawson. Didn’t realise there were other ticket sites.

Ahhh okay I actually might be able to get a number from a friend as long as I don't need to bring that phone to the event like we had to with worlds. Hotel would be easier if I could do that though, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, klara said:

Ahhh okay I actually might be able to get a number from a friend as long as I don't need to bring that phone to the event like we had to with worlds. Hotel would be easier if I could do that though, thanks

 

Ice show tickets are paper tickets so you’ll have to have someone to pay for you (they don’t accept foreign cards) and perhaps receive the delivery or pick them up at the konbini for you. It seems there are quite a lot of tickets left so you may even be able to buy one at Lawson when you get to Japan.

 

I’m so tempted to go. I didn’t realise there was an Osaka show! And Lambiel was just announced! :O 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

 

Ice show tickets are paper tickets so you’ll have to have someone to pay for you (they don’t accept foreign cards) and perhaps receive the delivery or pick them up at the konbini for you. It seems there are quite a lot of tickets left so you may even be able to buy one at Lawson when you get to Japan.

 

I’m so tempted to go. I didn’t realise there was an Osaka show! And Lambiel was just announced! :O 

oof hopefully i can convince a japanese friend to get the ticket for me ahah. i know! also i was so sad about not seeing evgenia and now she's been added,, and it'd be so cool to see retired skaters that i won't ever get to see in competition. you should go too!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×