draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

4 минуты назад, SparkleSalad сказал:

Would he go to more than one practice a day? I think there’ll be morning practice in one rink and evening practice in the other. I guess we’ll just have to try to buy tickets to both? 

I found old info that in Helsinki 2017 he was only on the main rink on Monday and on both rinks on Tuesday. He also might skip one of two practices on Friday.

definitely up for pooling tickets ☺️☺️ honestly what stresses me out the most is the idea yuzu might end up practicing during the end of a real competition at the main rink which i’d wanna go to ahah 

5 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I found old info that in Helsinki 2017 he was only on the main rink on Monday and on both rinks on Tuesday. He also might skip one of two practices on Friday.

Thanks. Yeeeesh, I guess we really can’t risk it, though. :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

8 minutes ago, Lunna said:

38 minutes ago, Winnie_20 said:

Pretty sure he was there all days! He always comes to all practices at competitions, far as I remember.

Maybe we can assume that he will be at all the practice days, just need to guess what rink he will be in? 

Just now, freyaminnie said:

Maybe we can assume that he will be at all the practice days, just need to guess what rink he will be in? 

If we guess wrong it’ll be heartbreaking. :Poohgaveup:

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

If we guess wrong it’ll be heartbreaking. :Poohgaveup:

Yeah and the price was quite harsh for practice without him being present. I might just try for 2-3 of the sessions if I can get tickets but not all for sure. 

Just now, freyaminnie said:

Yeah and the price was quite harsh for practice without him being present. I might just try for 2-3 of the sessions if I can get tickets but not all for sure. 

It’s like a whole ‘nother all event pass on top of everything. :13877886:

24 минуты назад, freyaminnie сказал:

If you can't afford many, main rink is safer bet and from Wednesday there will be only practice rink

Ok. So for the rich and take-no-chance people, we are talking about 7 tickets in total? 

Mon - Practice and Main rink

Tues - Practice and Main rink

Wed - Practice rink

Thurs - Practice rink

Fri - Practice rink. 

That's 3500 yen  per tickets. 

And we are not sure which rink and which day he will be at for now. 

And we are not guaranteed good seats unless we queue early. 

Why is life so difficult.... 

Question: Will practice clash with any other events? Eg, men may practice when ladies event is on? Possible? 

3 минуты назад, yumeaki сказал:

Question: Will practice clash with any other events? Eg, men may practice when ladies event is on? Possible? 

On Mon-Tues they can surely clash (will not know till the schedule is up), later there will be only practice rink, you can go there if you don't have competition ticket for that day.

4 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

It will. The practice on 20 depends on the time, if it's in the morning or noon will crash with ID and if in the evening will crash with ladies. The practice on 22 will be in 2 rounds and one of them surely will crash with ladies event, just not sure which rounds will he attend. 

Thanks @Lunna and @freyaminnie for answering my question. So they will provide practice schedule nearer to the date right? I mean I don't want to wait whole day just to see who will appear. However if I go on time, I will probably not be able to get a good seat... hm...

Then again, why should i fret about it? I'm pretty sure I cannot get the tickets... :snbleh:

I wonder if they will sell only for a certain section of the rink (e.g., S tickets only), or will they sell tickets as long as there are seats. 

And does anyone have any idea how big the practice rink is? 

2 minutes ago, katonice said:

I wonder if they will sell only for a certain section of the rink (e.g., S tickets only), or will they sell tickets as long as there are seats. 

And does anyone have any idea how big the practice rink is? 

They did say that only "some" section of seat will be open for sell. IMO they will limited no. of tickets because they does not want big crowed to disturb the skaters.