draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

11 hours ago, Lunna said:

My dream is to walk in Kyoto in kimono, but I dunno about the weather (will it be too cold or not). Maybe I'll take mine with me))

No worry dear, been there last autumn. I rent  one day kimono which that time the weather around 6deg

9 минут назад, axelnojutsu сказал:

If you go, beware of being asked for pictures with strangers every five feet

I was in Kyoto in autumn and there where quite a lot of people walking around in kimonos ))

Practice Tickets Start Selling on 15 Feb at 12:00 JST. It's first come first serve and no designated seating (means camp out for best rink-side seat?). 

12 minutes ago, freyaminnie said:

Practice Tickets Start Selling on 15 Feb at 12:00 JST. It's first come first serve and no designated seating (means camp out for best rink-side seat?). 

This is gonna be a battle :hachimaki:

Though it seems it's only open to Japan residents... 

ETA: And it seems there will be separate tickets for Main and Practice rinks. This is gonna be crazy!

Anybody up for pooling tickets? People can purchase 4 at a time (if we can even purchase that is) 

The problems is we still don't know which rink will Yuzu appear and I don't think I can afford all of them. So anyone have any advice on which Day and rink to choose first? 

On 2/6/2019 at 7:39 PM, traveltoomuch said:

http://yuzuyakawagoe.jp/english.html

Anyone interested in trying Kimono here?I’m thinking reserve on either 3/20 or 3/22 but hate to go solo ... 

I'm unsure because of the price, but I could definitely do the Tea ceremony there, or just stroll around together if you wish c: 

15 minutes ago, freyaminnie said:

The problems is we still don't know which rink will Yuzu appear and I don't think I can afford all of them. So anyone have any advice on which Day and rink to choose first? 

The only choice to make is on the 18th and 19th. Other days there are only tickets for the practice rink. I have no idea, tbh. I’ve never been to a comp with open practices.

We need to strategize. During Worlds last year the first day of practices there was almost no one there. 

So I guess the safest bet would be foe the 19th onwards. 

Other satellites who're more experienced with these things might have a better idea though. 

5 minutes ago, katonice said:

Now I'm worried about the ticket bots, and a whole slew of practice ticketa flooding the ticket resale websites. 

Someone tell me it ain't gonna happen 😥

It’s going to happen. :13877886: Just pray for foreign sale.

41 minutes ago, freyaminnie said:

Does anyone attend Helsinki 2017 remember which day he practice? 

Pretty sure he was there all days! He always comes to all practices at competitions, far as I remember.

Would he go to more than one practice a day? I think there’ll be morning practice in one rink and evening practice in the other. I guess we’ll just have to try to buy tickets to both?