Team Russia

7 minutes ago, Fay said:

What, people refusing to wear masks, needing ventilators and dying of asphyxia? Quite a promising theme for a FS. Now what music would you suggest? 

Medvedeva made a program about 9/11. She even gasped for breathe at the end. I'm sure they could repurpose that choreography for a corona-themed program. :P

ETA: nvm the gasping for breathe was her program about souls or something. Same difference :P 

14 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

it was certainly coronavirus themed LOL

3 minutes ago, Fay said:

What, people refusing to wear masks, needing ventilators and dying of asphyxia? Quite a promising theme for a FS. Now what music would you suggest? 

Sweet Caroline...:dancingpooh:

2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Medvedeva made a program about 9/11. She even gasped for breathe at the end. I'm sure they could repurpose that choreography for a corona-themed program. :P

How about her being the antibodies, fighting the virus? :coolio:

4 minutes ago, Fay said:

Her being coronavirus is more likely... 

More  to be sure - maybe a costume change to show how the virus takes over a cell? Lmao, I crack myself up. 

edit: not that the virus is funny at all.

2 minutes ago, cirelle said:

:confused0068:But Daniil said she LOVED the programs!!1! Who would have thunk? 

Try google-translating this. Sorry, too late over here to do some translation. 

Разговор о переходе разве не длился с мая?

- Это полная ерунда. Я этого не знаю, на меня с этой инициативой Алена вышла две недели назад.

Программы ей уже поставлены. Будете менять?

- Сто процентов. Конечно, будем менять и делать наши. То, что я видел в Instagram из ее недавних программ, это просто ужас. Алене это не нравится, она сама это сказала.

- Ого. Но ее тренер-хореограф Даниил Глейхенгауз сказал, что Косторная кайфует от этих программ.

- Может быть, Глейхенгаузу хотелось бы это видеть, но сам спортсмен говорит противоположное.

:smiley-laughing021: Omg! 

Google translate:

Hasn't the conversation about the transition been going on since May?
 - This is complete nonsense.  I don't know, Alena came to me with this initiative two weeks ago.
 The programs have already been delivered to her.  Will you change?
 - One hundred percent.  Of course, we will change and make ours.  What I've seen on Instagram from her recent programs is just awful.  Alena doesn't like it, she said it herself.
 - Wow.  But her coach-choreographer Daniil Gleichengauz said that Kostornaya enjoys these programs.
 - Maybe Gleichengauz would like to see this, but the athlete himself says the opposite.

47 minutes ago, Fay said:

Something on the pipe organ, played heavily in minor key, set off by violin wails and orchestral screams. Maybe with a few bats flying around for good measure.

51 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Sweet Caroline...:dancingpooh:

47 minutes ago, cirelle said:

How about her being the antibodies, fighting the virus? :coolio:

46 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

to super mario party music :D:omg:

46 minutes ago, Fay said:

Her being coronavirus is more likely... 

41 minutes ago, cirelle said:

More  to be sure - maybe a costume change to show how the virus takes over a cell? Lmao, I crack myself up. 

edit: not that the virus is funny at all.

30 minutes ago, cirelle said:

:confused0068:But Daniil said she LOVED the programs!!1! Who would have thunk? 

14 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Ever heard of the "Dance your PhD" yearly contest organized by the journal Science? It's not far from that :hihi:

My dear satellites, I'm now simultaneously in both tears and stitches!!!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::LOL::xD: