Team Russia

11 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

... and there are rumours that she's leaving Eteri. :facepalm:

If it's true, I will be really worried for her, no matter how amazing she is Eteri bonus really exist... and it will break my heart a little if she's lost because of countless talents in Russia :(

14 minutes ago, airi said:

If it's true, I will be really worried for her, no matter how amazing she is Eteri bonus really exist... and it will break my heart a little if she's lost because of countless talents in Russia :(

The rumour that Zagitova wasn't going to get sent for worlds turned out untrue. But I did think at the beginning of the season Kostornaia might leave Eteri. Why now, after the rest of the season she's had, IDK, but it is certainly true that she doesn't have a quad, that she doesn't have her 3A stabilized, and that she wants to be competitive next season as a senior.

I shouldn't have brought over this rumour though. Maybe the mods should delete it as they see fit. Quite unsubstantiated for now.

31 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

Yeah, please delete if you see fit. Sorry, shouldn't have brought it over.

There are certain tendencies, though, which suggest there might be something to it. Sigh. Let’s just stop here and see how it goes. 

Kostornaia out of JWC. Too bad. She's just such a gem to watch, a real treat, so it's disappointing. But, the event will still be very high quality and I look forward to it... and I really look forward to what she can do next year in seniors...

19 hours ago, hoodie axel said:

The rumour that Zagitova wasn't going to get sent for worlds turned out untrue. But I did think at the beginning of the season Kostornaia might leave Eteri. Why now, after the rest of the season she's had, IDK, but it is certainly true that she doesn't have a quad, that she doesn't have her 3A stabilized, and that she wants to be competitive next season as a senior.

I shouldn't have brought over this rumour though. Maybe the mods should delete it as they see fit. Quite unsubstantiated for now.

Eh, it's something to talk about. The thing is, what coach other than Eteri could help her stabilize her 3A or teach her a quad? Mishin?