Team Russia

32 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

This actually makes sense. In most countries, national champion qualifies for worlds no matter what. Last season at 4CC, Satoko did worse than Mai, but Satoko’s spot on the worlds team was never questioned. But Mai has no power at all, I wonder if the outcome would change if it’s a Mao vs Satoko situation. 

“– I don’t quite understand will there be a replacement or not? After all, following the sports principle, they should not change anyone. Stanislava Konstantinova became the first after juniors at the Russian Nationals. Consider this the first place. Zagitova – the second. The only one who could have been replaced is Samodurova. But she won the European Championships, so logically neither of them should be replaced. So why start all the fuss over the Russian Cup Final? I understand that they want to make a replacement. But then the next question arises. Why do we need the Russian Nationals, if we can do everything we want?”

I just want to add this after reading all of (if not most) comments here about Russian Worlds contingent: If Rusfed thinks their three ladies spots are safe no matter whom they sent, they have to think again.

Also come to think of it, it's a bit weird of Rusfed to let their "weakness" shows like this — why even do this if it only worsens your *reputation* (if there's still any, that is ;v)