Team Russia

23 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

It really was a snip snip day :68468287: I love it.

Where is @Fay? Not quite a pixie cut but something! 

I wonder how she'll style her hair from now on, for competitions as all her usual is impossible. 

So now I fear as to what they might have done to Yuzu...

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

the bangs look so good on her:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow: now im tempted to get bangs but they're a bit of work 

I know, right, I'm just telling myself very sternly that I don't have her nice, obedient hair, and I don't have her bone structure. She looks so great though! 

Zhenya is joining Russian team in the training camp in Novogorsk (from 5 September), before she takes part in the test skates of the Russian team (9 September). This is an official info from the Russian FS Federation. I think, this is a good news, but I really wonder who will come with her to Russia.

http://tass.ru/sport/5471072 

22 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Zhenya is joining Russian team in the training camp in Novogorsk (from 5 September), before she takes part in the test skates of the Russian team (9 September). This is an official info from the Russian FS Federation. I think, this is a good news, but I really wonder who will come with her to Russia.

This would be interesting, more importantly Eteri's reaction. :sin:. And since this will be the first time that she'll be with her new coach, I think Brian would be more than willing to be with her, with the test skates just days after the camp.

11 минут назад, PapiandPooh422 сказал:

This would be interesting, more importantly Eteri's reaction. :sin:. And since this will be the first time that she'll be with her new coach, I think Brian would be more than willing to be with her, with the test skates just days after the camp.

If Brian has that event in Muskoka on Saturday and then flies to Moscow I don't envy his schedule. But from psychological point of view, sure, it would be better for Zhenya to have him when Eteri is around. Who knows, the atmosphere can be not so friendly in general (I hope not, but it can happen). 

50 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

If Brian has that event in Muskoka on Saturday and then flies to Moscow I don't envy his schedule. But from psychological point of view, sure, it would be better for Zhenya to have him when Eteri is around. Who knows, the atmosphere can be not so friendly in general (I hope not, but it can happen). 

Poor Brian and his hair then. :68468287:. Or if not him, maybe Tracy can come with her. We all know that even if Tracy looks kind she's also a savage. :10814716:

23 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

Good to hear! It will be nice for her to reconnect with the others. 

On 8/20/2018 at 12:35 PM, PapiandPooh422 said:

Yehey! Anna! I missed her! :tumblr_inline_n2pjd0dgUw1qdlkyg:

I am happy, but hope she is really ready and we don't get a repeat of last year.